Reviews for A Change in Plans
HiccupLukeHarryColin chapter 95 . 2/11
Eden and Sandra wreak of the Dursleys.
Lica chapter 54 . 9/1/2013
Is it just me who is getting really annoyed with this Gabriella? They have already had sex and he is being too understanding- she could at least show that she trusts him a fraction of how much he trusts er by not rejecting him or even just going starkers without sending him out of the room like a puppy.
Guest chapter 56 . 8/25/2013
Sorry I didn't review before, I was just caught up in your amazing story and I couldn't stop reading. I would suggest a lot more intimate parts but other then that I 3 this story.
adcgordon chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Interesting storyline. Never thought about the possibility of Maria trying to hide Gabriella from her father - and that being the cause for their moves. I know I'm just now taking a peek at this story but I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses!
KTZLF!
Ceciliaa93 chapter 133 . 6/20/2013
Oh my god!

Now I have read all 133 chapters and I can tell you that I was angry at Gabriella's dad several of times and I'm so happy that Troy actually saved Gabriella of sucidial ..:) now I'll start to read the sequel to this one! Thank you for such amazing story!
broadwaybaby2010 chapter 133 . 5/11/2013
I just wanted to stop in and say that I quite enjoyed this story! I've been reading it for about a week straight and it was often hard to put away. Good work. My only suggestion is to find a reader for before you post, just to catch mistakes with too many quotation marks in weird places and typos. But other than that, thanks for the story!
disneyismychildhood chapter 133 . 5/2/2013
Well this is a simply amazing story! I've been reading fanfiction for about five years now and this is the first time I've ever actually finished reading a story with more than 60 chapters! Normally I lose interest, but your story kept me interested from start to finish! Well done :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OH my. I assume wh en the sequel is over, there may be more stories.
Ceciliaa93 chapter 33 . 4/21/2013
Loved it. Just 100 more to go. (Chapters)
Ceciliaa93 chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
I Loved it :))
Ceciliaa93 chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
Amazing
Ceciliaa93 chapter 28 . 4/19/2013
Yay they're getting married!
Ceciliaa93 chapter 27 . 4/18/2013
Oh I loved it :) I can't wait for their reaction :)