Reviews for Ookami no Kiba
fic reader chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like how you are telling this story from Tokio's personal journals, and how you are defining both of their characters. I think the contact/interaction between them in chapter 3 was very well done. It leaves me wanting to hear more of their story.

I see that you are still activity writing fanfics, so I hope that someday you will have the time and interest to return to this one, and add to it. What you have written is very memorable and certainly worth continuing in my opinion.
carrottop187 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I love this! Major find!
A Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
Going to update this in the next century?
JadeGoddess chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
This is great, please continue, sorry about not signing in
Kenhime chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
. That was a very excellent fic! While your descriptions were so detailed, sometimes I was left confused. Hmmmmm...When Tokio got angry after the funeral burial, what was she angry about? All I caught from that section was her brother asking her to...? It's kinda rare to see a fic centered on the wife of the Mibu and the origin you gave her and how she meet Saitou...that was cool. Anyway, KEEP ON WRITING!
Tornainbow chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I'm happy and sad... gah! The emotions! You're writing is great... still. The story flowed (at least to me) and it all just... worked! You've got me wanting to click to the next chapter... but it's not there! ;_; But that's okay... waiting is good. Waiting means good chapters.
Tornainbow chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
I like, I like! (Slow reader, aren't I?) Like you said, if written well, it can be done very, very well! I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! I'm just... loving it! But since there's more...
Bolts Lady chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
Congratulations! this chapter was amazing! this is so cool...
dementedchris chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
You didn't tell me that you had a new chapter up. This chapter continues the high standards the fic has set in previous chapters. Saitou and Tokio's changing relationship also hints at the way her life is about to change as well.
Petroica traversi chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
i'd just like to say that this is a very well written story, and i can't wait to see where it's going...but... *glare* you insulted the real saitou! grrrr. oh well. *loves all saitou's unconditionally*
Mara-Amber chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
hmmmm, I like your writing style, but... I disagree with you in culture and characterisation .

THANKS that you fixed the mistake with his name , this was ... eeee, horrible.

To chichi, haha:

I think when she uses chichi-ue, she should use haha-ue also. It could easily be replaced by 'my dear father', 'my dear mother'(I didn't express myself correctly, sorry). To be honest I think all the family-relations could be replaced by the English equivilant (I am not THAT stupid about Japanese..).

Oh, they would call each other with -san, nothing other than that. I could imagine that Ryou (what a bad guy... bloody, bloody) would call Hajime with -kun.

Please, this is no offense, it is my persoanl opinion which is in contrast to others... but these Japanese is killing me . I understand that that there ARE expressions that can't be translated... so never mind me.

This chapter was much better than the others... it was not so much Japanese in it.

If your wrting style wouldn't be good, I wouldn't be reading this at all .

I hope I don't sound harsh, this was not my intention.

Ja ne, Mara
dementedchris chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Beautiful piece of writing. I didn't mind the Japanese terms you were worried about. I thought it was still very well-written. I'm not familiar at all with Saitou's life, so I guess this will explain how he became who he is, and how Tokio is a Takagi (I don't know much about Japanese marriages). I thought that your characterizations were right on cue. Just a small (tiny, even) correction: during the scene where Tokio corrects Saitou's grip, it should read: "...Chichiue never HOLDS his katana like that when he EXECUTES the move..." But all in all, it was a detailed and moving piece. I hope to read more of this. _
Maggie-san chapter 2 . 7/23/2002
I just love this story! come on! more please! u really have talent!
ice wine chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
Great story. Love the drama. Tokio's a great character to develop since she's such a mysterious character in Ruroken. One line is all we have to go on...-_-;;; And I simply love the pairing...however, I do agree with some of the other reviewers. Cut down the the Japanese please? For the sake of the Japanese illiterate readers? Thanks! _ Great story again.
gros minou 1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
that is sssooo cool now why did you put them in the same family... its not a bad idea if you think about it... well write some more and well see...