Reviews for Comfort Blanket
Shortcake99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww super cute
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was perfect. I love Z going to T because she doesn't feel safe at her place. I love that she's comfortable with him and the random conversation as she was undressing in his bedroom. lol...and Tony trying to prove that he's only thinking 'legitimate, concerned thoughts', that was funny. Aww...and Ziva wanting him to hold her, that was probably the best. I love that visual of her in his bed just for comfort, just because she wants to be in the arms of someone who cares and whom she feels safe with. That, my friend, is a recipe for good dreams :) Lovely, just lovely :) Thanks for sharing!
Robern chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
loved it!
Maunzeli chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Cute. Wish it would happen.
anonimnyy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Could you continue this, maybe the morning after? Or nightmares, or something?! This is REALLY good!
Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Absolutely loved this, wonderfully dialogue with a touch of Tiva banter. It left me wanting more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is really good. It is unique and believable.
ac28 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Sweet :)
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
That was honestly beautiful! Ohh that would be perfect on the show :)
Could you consider doing another part? Them waking up together and reality actually doesn't ruin anything, they just embrace it! Ohh I really love it :D well done!
-Court :D
V. Emily chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very cute. I can't tell you how much I loved that you didn't make it all steamy or anything. It was a really big relief, because a lot of authors would have taken that Tony/Ziva visit and turned it into an M-rated piece. I also loved how true to the characters you were; very authentic. :) Great job! -V.
NiceStories chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is wonderful.. nothing less than wonderful!
luzma chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
very well. very of they! near the show reality
Paperclip-Assassin chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww, this is actually pretty adorable Ziva behaviour. Lucky for Tony ;)

Well I very much enjoyed this :)
mishka chapter 1 . 9/24/2012