Reviews for White Blank Page
blank chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
how long will it take 2 upload another chapter?!
Iam-reginamills1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm thinking of removing this from my alerts. I feel like you won't update this awesome story anymore.
Me chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Ohmigidohmigodohmigod you have to update soon! I am really enjoying this :3
Kitty chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Aaaaaah! Not aa cliffhanger! : (
Please please please continue soon!
Well, it doesn't make much a difference because since this story is so good, every chapter you leave off is a cliffhanger...
Million chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Erik... If Erik had been born a de Chagny and Raoul an unknown... But never mind. In Leroux's words, "we must pity the Phantom!"
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Poor Christine getting the blame and mean comments :( Hope things get better soon and can't wait for the next chapter :)
Phanatic01 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Ah cliffhanger! But yay a nice long chapter:) really enjoying this! Was your get away good?
Victoria chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
I just started to read your story and I think I'm in love! Can't wait for more, please post soon!
Ammaviel chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Wow, I hope they'll find him. I can't wait to the next chapter, write quickly
phangirl2017 chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Where would Erik go? Please update
newbornphanatic chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
why do you have to bring a cliffie, how could you! (ok calming down now) this was a great chapter anyway, so please update soon
StandUponPoints chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Ah! Great chapter! I'm figuratively on the edge of my seat here... can't wait to see what happens next! I hope they find Erik soon... and that all this angst can be resolved!
Me chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Update sooooon pleeeasse 3 :3
Mlle Fangs chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
I really wonder how will Christine fix all this mess...

Please, update soon. Thank you :)
StandUponPoints chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
YOU USED THE TERM ASSHATTERY. That is one of my favorite words ever, no joke. Use it all the time. That just made my day. But, really, I love this fic. Keep it up!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »