Reviews for The Life of a Teenage Seer
Anna the Viking XD chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Update soon please
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I came up w/ the name Kurai! Means Darkness in Japanese. As in Dark or Gloomy. That kind of dark. This is why translations and shat is annoying.
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Of course I- HOLY SHIT ITS THE NEW YEAR?!
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Aw, even though I already read this I was expecting him to jump her. Oh wait . . . this is rated T isn't it? This is what you get for browsing too much smut. WAIT NO IT ISN'T! Well this is still what I get for browsing too much smut. lol

Let me beta for yooouuuu! It will make me feel important. And get you off your lazy arse so you can update. School and grades mean nothing! One best seller can change your life. Or at least improve it a bit. I suppose it's more of a busy arse than a lazy arse.

My life is very abnormal. I get high off air. Like I literally get so excited I'm practically insane. You shoulda seen me on the bus on Friday. I was jumping around talking about dragons and how fabulous I am. I'm starting to wonder if I'm completely sane. Oh BTW I finished my first Christmas Gift chapter. I'll PM you it so you can tell me what you think. But you still have to review each one! Mostly so more people will read the story.

Now I'm gonna do some evil and shameless self promotion.

Hey guys I'm a good friend of Spoons. Come check out my Harry Potter fic 'Lost and Meant to Be Found'. 2 Chapters and 19 reviews, with over 60 follows. I promise you won't be disappointed. But if you drop Alli's story . . . I WILL KEEL YEW! Hmmm, I should ask some of my peeps to check out your story. I want your name to be known around the MI fandom.

We should collab a MI fic. Make a name for ourselves ya know? Spoons and Insanity, the incredible duo! If we do I call being the awesome male bestfriend who is totally badass and knows how to fight like a bawss. He'll be bisexual. Or straight. Doesn't matter either way.

Update or I will kick your face. Or maybe just eat your nose. OR BOTH! DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUMMMMM!
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I WAS RIGHT! DAMIEN IS A RAPIST! HE BE A RAPIST! RAAAAHHH! RUN RUN RUN RUN! SOUND THE ALARM!

I vote take of your shirt. ;3

Manwhores may be sexah at the moment but when they're covered in herpes you'll be runnin away screaming.

Jude . . . the Dude. Mind blown by my creativity? Good, it should be.
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
He's either a rapist or a demon. I vote both. I've seen this happen before bro! Guy named Damien is awl nice and shat and then BAM you end up selling your soul. Like no joke, I played a dating Sim (I was addicted to those a few months back) and ended up selling my soul to a demon dude. And he mutha fucking stole my witch powers! D: Don't trust the guys named Damien! THEY'RE AFTER YER SOUL!

That Shadow Hunter guy sounds like me. All sexah, I just need a beani. My eyes are royally blue. And my hair is drool worthy brown. I was joking BTW. Or was I?! DUM DUM DUM DUUUUUMMMM! Shit just got Sirius. HARRY POTTER REFERENCE! I feel high . . . I was drinking energy drinks. HUGS NOT DRUGS BRO.

Anyone would be feeling better if they were being close to a hot guy. I know I would.

Hey listen to Calling all the Monsters - Nightcore. It's epic and makes me think of MI. Just type the normal www youtube dot com and then add this: watch?vI0VTnwsoruU&listFL5zQKcrH4chyERMD5bLNh0A &index9

I hope putting that doesn't violate FF rules. :/
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I wanna beta your chapters. You have a few typos but so far so good. I like your writing style, it's a nice change from most third persons. Most people like third person better but it's good to stand out. u

Screwing a pincushion would huuuurrrrttttt.

Seraphina Grey reminds me of Nora Grey. Great girl from a great series. Forgot the name though. Le derp. :P
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
How did she know they were called Shadowhunters? I'm not sure if that's a plot hole or something to later be explained.

I wanna drive a junk pile. Wonder if it's good on gas.

Hey brooooo, I should make you a Christmas Card. What's your favorite pairing of all fandoms? I'll draw them together for you and color it and everything.
XxInsanity With a SmilexX chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Creepy stalker man be watching yew! Hey Alli! It be me, Blue! I've decided to review because we all know how happy reviews make writers. They're like big warm hugs filled with happiness and stuff. Make your chapters longer bro. Or I will eat yo face.
NinaBachini chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
OMG, that was awesome...I TOTALLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEE EEEEEE YOUR STORY, ITS FANTASTIC, AMAZING, GRIPPING, BRILLIANT... ;) Pleeeeeaaaase update soon :) Can't wait!
Anna the Viking XD chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Update soon please!
NinaBachini chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
WOW! Your story is really awesome, I absolutley love it :D Please update soon.
Anna the Viking XD chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Oh something bass about to happen I feel it! Update soon please! I wish your chapters were longer though!
Anna the Viking XD chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
You dear have gotten yourself into deep shit, update soon love it!
Anna the Viking XD chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I like your story just wish it wasn't so short! The chapters I mean! Update soon please!