Reviews for Dinosaurs
skater110599 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Brb crying ugh is it bad that I totally just don't think of the movie as canon? I can't accept that. But this was cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Fabulous sweet little story
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Oh my gosh, this is heartbreaking.
What's BDM?
Lastavica chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
OOH! My heart! This was so perfect. Thank you! Short and sweet. The moment of the little girl playing with the dinosaurs and Zoe imagining her with Wash was so precious and SO devastating! I loved that. ...*sigh* now I have to go deal with my Wash feels. I'll never get over it. Dang it, Weddon!
;)
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Ohmygoodness! This is so adorably, heart-breakingly sad, I could just dissolve into a puddle of feelings...
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh my gosh. The tears. All the tears. And I love the image of the little daughter clutching the T-Rex. Love!
HEW chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Well done and very touching...and now I need a tissue! *sob*
feathersnow chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
so sad...but it was a good sad story. :')
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm torn between awwwing and crying. Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Omg my heart...ow! Very well written! But also very sad!
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awwww!

Excellent!
Smorelet4077 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awesome job on this, it was so sweet and sad. I got a little teary reading this. I miss Wash and his dinosaurs so much :,(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
LOVE this! I totally see it like this...beautiful job.
The Buzz chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ooh, this really packs a punch. Excellent job! I could picture all of it happening-it seemed really natural, not to mention sweet and sad and wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
GabrielCasFan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is adorable. Wash is my favorite character (I was mega pissed that Whedon killed him in the movie) and I love the scene where he's playing with those dinosaurs in his chair. It was nice to see that those dinos were still in the cockpit, an homage of sorts to Wash. It was also awesome to read about Zoe and their daughter, too.
See ya