Reviews for Out Of Milk
niyarock chapter 5 . 9/29
I don't like Allison that much either
This is the best sterek story ever, I've read it like four times and I will read it again sometime for sure xD I've read quite a lot of fics with magicstiles but yours I like best :3 also: awesome pack dynamics...get's me right in the fluffy feels 3
Adriene SC chapter 31 . 8/15
Ok...Issac and Reeve are like Weasleys hahaha.
Like. In the final battle when 90% of the Order were Weasleys! Hahaha same here.

Aaah. I was expecting some mpreg because mpreg is my pie! But the fic was awesome by itself!
Really really awesome. More than Jackson hahaha.
I love Stiles. And Sterk is life!
I'm really glad I read your fic! It was sooo good!

May the pizza be with you gurl!
Thanks alot for this fic!
Kayla Simpson chapter 31 . 8/4
Best Story EVER.!
Kayla Simpson chapter 1 . 8/3
This was SOOO funny i was laughing so hard
WindChimePheonix chapter 31 . 8/2
This fic was amazing. I absolutely ADORE magic!Stiles! Cute story, nice ending, lots of twists and turns. A
akuma-demon01 chapter 31 . 7/25
This book is now one of my favorites. Thank you so much for working the dark hunters into it because that is seriously one of my favorite series and I've read every single book in it. Next, you should try something in the Ichidan universe from Sherrilyn's other series. Thank you so much
Tripple C 200 chapter 31 . 7/9
This is so good. I loved it.
mskirara chapter 31 . 6/22
That was a really good story. Thanks for sharing.
Cristina chapter 31 . 6/17
Tequila & Sombreros, Grapes That tasted like peaches from an apple tree and Lydia and Jackson. I love this story so much. Just an incredible writer and an incredible story! Please don't ever stop writing!
Betchyascream chapter 1 . 6/13
love this story so far. I don't know if you're still around to read this but in case you are. there are a few times when you meant to write 'attic' and wrote 'attack' instead.
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 31 . 5/28
Noooooo ! I was so In your story that I could not believe that I was reading the last sentence !
It is just so beautifull, fantastic and so sterec xD
You made my day and I thank you a lot for this Little Jewel :)

ZoePerja chapter 31 . 5/21
what a fantastic story. it felt like it got a little lost before the end, but you pullednit all together beautifully. well done!
FFroxs chapter 31 . 5/15
That was so good! I haven't read many Derek/stiles fics but I can't imagine them getting any better than that! Thank you for sharing your story
Clockwork chapter 3 . 5/14
I love how Destiel gets mentioned and how adorable Derek and Stiles are :D

I totally agree with Stiles, there are Dean and Castiel moments in the show just like there were Stiles and Derek moments (although honestly, I stopped watching but I still love this ship)
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »