Reviews for Out Of Milk
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 9 . 6/24
Oh, bloody awesomeness!
I was really confused in the beginning, like I didnt understand where this story was headed, but WOOOOAH, LAD! You totally rocked my brains!
I didnt expect this turn in the storyline, and heck, those Sterek scenes are sooooooooooooooo hot!
I'm so glad I decided to read it, even when I was lazy first cause it seemed too long and odd but it's just so good.
I'm going to admit something horrible for the fandom, but actually, I've never seen the serie. I know, if you read this don't kill me. But I cant watch it on the TV and don't have laptop or wifi or whatever *cries*.
But I have seen parts and well, totally stalked every pic of them on tumblr XD
And also read a gazillion fanfics about them so I kind of know how they are, you know XD
Anyway, I have totally fallen in love with Stiles (how can you possibly not love him?!) and this story is so ASDFGHJKL...
There are not really words to express it, and I'm kind of sad I cant really tell you with words how much I like it, but I like it, a loooooot!
Also, gosh, all those references... To films and books and all those goodnesses...
Want to know what happens next (especially how much hot and steamy can this thing get between Stiles and Derek)!
I sometimes wish I could make remedies like those, LOL, I'd totally feel like a bad ass witch XD and that would be sooo good, really...
*sighs* this is getting a biteen long, I just wanted to review to tell you how much did I liked it :)
And now I'm continuing *wink wink*.
Nitinha56 chapter 21 . 6/9
OMG I love you xDD
I cant believe you mixed the dark hunters series with teen wolf, my favorite books with my favorite series (right now), I love it, seeing Ash here would be nice :)
jay-walker chapter 1 . 5/26
shopping cart not trolley. Nobody calls it a trolley here, and I doubt that Stiles is pushing a street car through a crowded grocery store
willdawg992003 chapter 7 . 5/18
wth is stiles i cant figure it out
willdawg992003 chapter 5 . 5/18
wow lydia's reaction to sterek is priceless
willdawg992003 chapter 4 . 5/18
wow i love this story
willdawg992003 chapter 1 . 5/18
wow this is super hot why didnt this happen in the show
Heather chapter 31 . 5/8
Love love love this story! It was an interesting ride, with all the magic and everything. I really love when authors add in more to the supernatural that is cannon in teen wolf. I especially liked how you had everyone go their separate ways after high school (as that is totally normal), and had them return afterwords. I loved just about all of it, thanks for writing!
arwen9117 chapter 31 . 4/30
I loved it all!
Dark Willoow chapter 31 . 4/23
I liked very much your story! I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you!
Dark Willoow chapter 22 . 4/22
Wooow so hot! I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks!
Dark Willoow chapter 8 . 4/22
Oh god! So much fun by reading it!
Dark Willoow chapter 6 . 4/22
I love it! I love it! I LOVE IIIIIT!
Thank you soooo much!
Dark Willoow chapter 5 . 4/22
Oh My God! I like your story sooooo much!
Dark Willoow chapter 4 . 4/22
OMG soo funny and hot! Thank you!
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »