Reviews for Out Of Milk
Hikaoru13 chapter 31 . 4/16
You are amazing.
I was never in this fandom in the first place. Well, I enjoyed watching Teen Wolf but never actively look for the fanfic.
I just got curious.
You're not the first but certainly the best.
'Cause you've written a complete story of their lives and I'm swooning.
Derek and Stiles is so hot together. 3
HawthornSword chapter 31 . 4/12
I'm really glad I decided to read this. Really glad. I may re-read this every time I need warm fuzzy feelings. I love the references to all the other fandoms too! My only complaint would be that I wish there was more Lydia; I'm so glad you brought her back in the end. :D I am also now interested in this Darkhunter series so, thanks for more things to add to my ever growing reading list. :)
77Blaine chapter 18 . 4/10
I thought Reever said she had no sisters? Or did I get that wrong?
TheHallow chapter 18 . 3/20
TT TT I'm crying, I'm actually crying. Ohmygod I'm crying.
TheHallow chapter 9 . 3/19
okay, although I did think of that... I don't think Derek should be the one. Stiles just screams fox to me, you know? Anyways, even if Derek does become his... you know (don't wanna spoil anything), I'd still keep reading the story lol
TheHallow chapter 6 . 3/19
Obsessed... absolutely obsessed. This turned from an innocent little sterek ship into an actual plotline. This is amazing. I'm amazed.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 31 . 3/18
Great story, I really enjoyed it!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 31 . 3/7
Wow everything about this was fabulous. The action sequences were marvelously done, the fluff made me melt, the scenes were powerful. I can honestly say everything that was done was done so perfectly I couldn't stop reading until I was finished. Thank you so much for this adorable, maddening, emotional ride.
Arquan chapter 8 . 3/6
I won't be feeling particularly Alpha either if I was this big bad wolf Derek and I get my ass kicked by stiles
Le Visiteur chapter 17 . 1/25
Hello :3 ! Well, I just saw the end of the chapter, and i totally agree with you :) ! I actually enjoy this story ! And, afterall, even tought that written in english, i can read easily ! Yep, you have so much talent, that even a french little boy had decided to read ur wonderful story :) ! Hope you'll keep me dreaming, and sorry for mistakes !
hey there :)

just finished you story and wanted to say hi :)
really loved it!
great job!
You are awesome! I never even thought to put the dark hunters in with teen wolf. And dark hunters are just one of my favorite series. I think its awesome what you did with this story and i read it all in one day. Thank you for giving us readers something amazing and different to read!
EvallePunk chapter 8 . 1/2
I absolutely love this story so far! I can't wait to keep reading this. I also loved the tie in with the Dark Hunters, because that is my favorite series to read. Great job on the end scene, making Derek all vulnerable. :)
Mia Nymph chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
You've got a talent with words...that's really all I can say after reading this.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Oh my goodness, thus was simply amazing :) so diverse yet Non stop attention grabbing I simply adore this story, definitely a new favorite
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »