Reviews for Time Out
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2019
Reducing men to a binary scale of 'don't care at ALL about pregnant partner' or 'overprotective to the point of controlling' does a disservice to ALL men Angela...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2019
God I hated how *stupid* the show made Brennan with her dogged insistence that pregnancy shouldn't affect how she works until she goes into labor... if then... Sure, Booth probably shouldn't have gone over her head, but she also shouldn't be waltzing into places where she could get shot at if a perp is watching their drop site while pregnant.
Anibal704 chapter 42 . 6/29/2018
Great story! I'm glad she finally got the ring out and looked at it, then decided to wear it. I think Booth and Brennan behaved very much in character in this story. Thank you for a long and entertaining read!
Anibal704 chapter 12 . 6/24/2018
I'm betting that by the end of this story she is wearing that ring. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion of who the killer is...we'll see if I'm right!
Anibal704 chapter 3 . 6/22/2018
At first I was definitely on Booth's side in this, because I really don't like it when Brennan insists on putting herself in danger (tornado and prison incidents when she was pregnant) and when she shuts Booth out, BUT then I started to think about how I would feel if my husband talked to my boss, without my knowledge, and asked that my activities be restricted...I would be FURIOUS! So, I guess Brennan isn't out of line here. Hopefully Booth will rethink this situation and talk to her directly in the future.

One small thing...in my mind, Brennan would never think about running from Booth again after the Hannah debacle. I think after Hannah left she made up her mind that she was going to pursue a relationship with Booth if the opportunity came, and she wouldn't run again. I'm not sure if her reference to hanging on to her condo meant she wanted to run away or just that she needed a place to cool off.
ZinaR chapter 42 . 10/27/2016
I just wanted you to know that I loved your story. I had read your other stories but missed this one somehow. It was very good with just the right amount of plot, danger, suspense, and love. I had a lot of fun reading it and just wanted to thank you always doing such a fine job with all your stories.
Lily Live chapter 42 . 1/20/2016
A wonderful read! As I only found this story recently, I read from 1st chapter to last with only small breaks for the necessaries. Excellent in every way, thank you.
Adelled chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
Loved Clark's dialog. Spot on.
Adelled chapter 41 . 12/29/2014
Loved it.
R smith chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
Very very good job.
1luvgsr chapter 42 . 4/5/2014
Wow, what story. It was so hard to put down (finally had to when it was 5am) I was on the edge of my seat, left wondering what was next, I laughed, I cried. What an intense, great story (and thank goodness for the happy ending!)
westernbeauty chapter 42 . 2/17/2014
This story blowingly good. You're a great story teller and great writer. Have u had anything published? I'd be surprised if u haven't.
Shooting star3328 chapter 42 . 12/1/2013
This was a exciting, well paced story. I really enjoyed it, and your writing style.
Melbones chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
I can't believe I didn't actually review this when I read the last chapter weeks ago! This was such an amazing story.. it kept me on the edge of my seat for so long. Incredible writing, incredible story and I loved the way it ended. I loved that it was Brennan who finally took the step into marriage with Booth as it happens on the show. I loved breakfast with the crew and them all being so happy for them. It was a great way to tie up the story. This is a story I know I will be able to read over and over again many times :) thank you Maria.. for writing such a wonderful story. Mel
Marceline19 chapter 42 . 9/2/2013