Reviews for Figuring It Out
theGamabunta chapter 1 . 8/7
This story is so full of fluff that I'm drowning in it and I absolutely love it. I honestly think that this story is better than Naruto The Last movie. I have no criticisms for your story and i think that you've captured tbeir personalities really well.
KookiePie1025 chapter 1 . 1/27
OMG! I just died of fluff! So well-written! Please make some more and longer !
Tamykana37 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awwwwww that was so good, I rarely read naruhina but this was very worth it.
theGamabunta chapter 1 . 1/8
You owe me a few thousand dollars because of emergency room visits. Every sing time I read this, I get hyperglycemic because of the concentrated fluff. I love your story and I thank you for it.

Bunta away!
DragonLTW chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
HOW KAWAIII IM GETTING BUTTERFLIES!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
This fic still warms my heart like the first time I read it a few years ago
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
I enjoyed every moment of your story, live Naruhina :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
I am a puddle of goo on the floor, forever squaling with delight and FEELS. This was adorable and perfect and honestly, I[m over the moon. You have a beautiful flow in your writing! thank you for sharing!
elderberrys chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
This fic is absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! I love the progression of everyone’s view of Naruto’s interest in Hinata and how it paces so well through their development and finally having Hinata and Naruto realize the love Naruto himself feels for her. It’s so romantic really. I’m in tears!
Cmoore90 chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
What a sweet beautiful story
Gomizia chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Love this! Sasuke's part was hilarious!
LanaLe chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
You write Naruhina so beautifully! This is so good, and will always be a go to fic for a pick me up :)
Also, someone needs to get on a fanart of Sasuke with paper sun flowers chasing Chuunins away. Great job! Love it!
SSSRHA chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
God that was so sweet and adorable! I especially liked the parts with Hannabi and Sasuke!
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
sweet nice ficfinally he realized it, eh? nicely written
peterman chapter 1 . 5/28/2018