Reviews for Cleverly Planned Coincidences
ChloeB18 chapter 25 . 12/30/2013
I just started reading this last night and I had to force myself to get some sleep by the time I reached Chapter 10 but when I woke up today I glued myself right back to this story once again. I've just finished it and I have to say this is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. :D And I absolutely loved the movie. Maybe you could make another Red Eye story sometime in the future? :D I know I'd love to read another!
trudes193 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
I'm glad Amelia got to speak to her parents before faking her death, and that she and Jackson got a happy ending. :D

Thank you for writing this story, I'm upset it has ended but happy that everything turned out okay. :D
teamrosalie21137 chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
Aw! I love the ending! :D
CuteSango07 chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
I loved the ending - sad because she had to leave her parents, but it was the right thing to do.
They can now live in peace, away from all of the bad guys and raise their child together.

Lovely!

trudes193 chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
What a cliffe, I'm glad he finally told told her he loves her. I think the fake death would work, her parents are too pissed off with her disappearing to care right now, and she can always talk to them when everything has calmed down. But it is a good idea, and I'm excited for the next chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. :D
CuteSango07 chapter 24 . 12/12/2013
He finally told her that he loves her! Woot! Go Jackson!
The fake death thing sounds like a pretty good idea if ya ask me. She left her parents, so I'm sure they don't really care at this point - though really, they probably do they're just too pissed right now - so I guess the plan would work. :/ I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Lovely chapter!

teamrosalie21137 chapter 24 . 12/12/2013
Ahahahahahah! Will she say it back? DUN DUN DUN! :D
trudes193 chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Yay he admitted he loves her, I hope everybody comes out of this safely, and cannot wait to see what is going to happen in the next chapter I hope it is a happy ending. :D
starrysky7 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I really hope he survives, I really like them together. Loves this chapter and can't wait until the next update.
CuteSango07 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Mwhahahahahaha! He's finally telling people that he loves her and that he wanted to tell her that he loved her as well. Woot woot! But poor thing, having to deal with a baby and now her lover has gone and gotten himself shot! *rolls eyes* He'll be okay though. Everything will be fine in the end... hopefully.

Lovely chapter mah dearie!

starrysky7 chapter 22 . 11/21/2013
Love this story and really want you to continue. Please update soon.
BW4eva chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Harley chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I started it awhile ago and was disappointed that you didn't updated but I just had a fangirl freak out and it was amazing and I can't handlleeee ittttt!
The Dyson chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
Yay an update, good job on making this story more and more interesting with each chapter. Good job!
Princess Unikitty chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
interesting story so far.