Reviews for Louder Than Words
Allamanda Cathartica chapter 1 . 5/30
thank you for making such a beautiful fiction like this. i'm really touched in how they react to each other, and i'm in love with blaine, deeply to my heart. this is beautiful, words can't describe how my heart flutter when i read this. this is gold, and i'm so lucky that i found this
Lexi In Wonderand chapter 2 . 1/26
Nice Chris Colfer reference ;)
jade isabelle chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
This is beautiful. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it!
Kayah371 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Really sweet.
redvines0192 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I love this story so much!
Dolphin chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Thank you for such a beautiful fic..it was pure fluff and i liked it and i'll admit i shamelessly cried at the last chapter but i love how you ended it..i think it couldn't have had a better ending than this..
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
I like everything but the ending, it makes no since
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
I thought cooper was an actor not a doctor. By the way i love this story. Read it like 10 times
TeamSparkles chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Amazing

I loved the last part
VNI chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Oh, why did you do it to me?! i'm crying like a baby now... It's so wonderful and beautiful. You made me cry and I never cry during The notebook, Moulin Rouge or The Titanic. But I cried during the last two chapters. Thank you for making me so emotional )
mlking2015 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Wow! This last chapter brought tears to my eyes! It was so beautiful to read through Walter's eyes! Kudos!
mlking2015 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Went & looked up the song like you suggested! Perfect! Went & bought it on iTunes! Lol!
VoyageAsia chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. A unique plot. Even listened to the song whilst reading. Thanks for sharing the story.
lchrisp chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
This was incredibly cute :) I really liked it xoxo
Separate Entity chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
That was an incredibly sweet ending.