Reviews for Louder Than Words
Kayah371 chapter 13 . 4/8
Really sweet.
redvines0192 chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this story so much!
Dolphin chapter 13 . 3/5
Thank you for such a beautiful fic..it was pure fluff and i liked it and i'll admit i shamelessly cried at the last chapter but i love how you ended it..i think it couldn't have had a better ending than this..
I like everything but the ending, it makes no since
I thought cooper was an actor not a doctor. By the way i love this story. Read it like 10 times
TeamSparkles chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Amazing

I loved the last part
NikaVardy chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Oh, why did you do it to me?! i'm crying like a baby now... It's so wonderful and beautiful. You made me cry and I never cry during The notebook, Moulin Rouge or The Titanic. But I cried during the last two chapters. Thank you for making me so emotional )
mlking2015 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Wow! This last chapter brought tears to my eyes! It was so beautiful to read through Walter's eyes! Kudos!
mlking2015 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Went & looked up the song like you suggested! Perfect! Went & bought it on iTunes! Lol!
VoyageAsia chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. A unique plot. Even listened to the song whilst reading. Thanks for sharing the story.
lchrisp chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
This was incredibly cute :) I really liked it xoxo
Separate Entity chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
That was an incredibly sweet ending.
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
This is a great story.
Is Kurt going to learn sign language so Blaine doesn’t always have to type to him?
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
oh, i think that i'm gunna cry! bwaaaaa! there are u happy u made me cry
Little Christmas Night chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT STANDS OUT! IT REALLY REALLY DOES STAND OUT! AND THE WAY YOU WROTE IT! OH MY GOD: AMAZING! ADORABLE! ATTRACTIVE AND SO SO REAL! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I'M LITERALLY PRINTING IT ALL OUT HERE! YOU ARE...OH GOD! WHY HAVEN'T I FOUND THIS EARLIRE?! WHY!?