Reviews for Joy
Vinsmouse chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Great story as always. Glad Hannah got some closure. It was a very sweet ending. Oh and I'm with Evan if she ever loans Crane that skirt I want pictures. ;)

Mouse
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Well it's good that the old man saw the error of his ways even if it was too late. Wonder if Grace was punishing Hannah for not going with her and their father by withholding the box and the news that their father was dying? Good chapter.
cag45 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Another delicious chapter. The interaction between the family members is great and how sweet is the relationship between Adam and Hannah, as well as Hannah and Guthrie?
cag45 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Oh I love this chapter. I have to ask myself, how would I feel if I were in Hannah's shoes? I don't even know the answer to that. Good stuff!
may7fic chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
It *was* a heartbreaker, but heartwarming too. Lovely... as always :).
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Oh this is a different slant I love it. Please don't stop writing I love your stories. What about doing one with ford and Evan to the fore. Maybe they cut school and get in to trouble with big bro or what about girl trouble with the boys. Maybe one were one of them is bullied, or how about if Adam got sick and explore how they all feel. Just giving you ideas cos I don't want you to stop writing. Well done. Thank you for the hours of pleasure you have given with your stories
Vinsmouse chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Damn you're good. :) I can't wait to see where you take this.
Vinsmouse chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Awww, so sweet. Guthrie's right too, pretty smart kid.
cag45 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I love the overprotectiveness Guthrie shows to Hannah. He's such a sweetie and I like how your stories develop the relationship between them. Just beautiful!
Vinsmouse chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Some wounds never really go away but at least Hannah has Adam and his brothers now.
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Good start and I must admit I'm curious about this package myself.
may7fic chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Just lovely!
cag45 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Aww, this is a nice story! I'm enjoying it. I can't believe how fast I tore through 4 chapters. I wonder what's in the box? I bet you won't make us wait too long to find out...I hope not. I can't! Great job as always!
may7fic chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I knew you had another story in you ;). This definitely feels like a heartbreaker. I love how supporting Adam is and his banter with Brian was adorable.