Reviews for Tattered And Torn
Maj Min Qui chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Well this should be interesting.

-Madame Mad Hatter
Koken nin Hime chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
wow, the The Executor Zero's a real ass...
Anyway I like the story so far. Update Soon. :)
The 19th Angel chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I recently read getting over the numbness and i would just like to say i enjoy your story immensely so far. I will continue you to read this and any updates you post of getting over the numbness and will almost certainly check out the rest of your stories. I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors as i am typing this on a phone
BVBridesmaid-Commander chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
- singing -
Akitsus not broken! Akitsus not broken!
Oh and I don't have the PM anymore it's erased
- singing -
Akitsus not broken!Akitsus not broken!
Oh! Happy Day!
Frayner chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Ohh cat fight! This going to be good! Damn Kessler was on a roll! Keep up the good work!

BVBridesmaid-Commander chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
love you
XD
Ah well haters make u famous
LOL! Anyway I read "Getting rid of the Numbness" and it was amazing and now have the urge to beat u to a pulp,but I shall refrain until you finish and just kill u after.
Damn man,I'm like an angel or somethin'
dragonfighter chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Your story's suck there unoriginal in every way possible they really really just fucking suck to hell you as the author are to blame and all I can say is that it is the worst story i have ever read P.S. GET A NEW HOBBIE!
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Gangsteress- oh poor crazy sadistic Kessler!
Rit- -sigh- you're never gonna giv up huh?
Gangsteress- nope!
American Gangsteress and Rit chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Gangsteress- y am I suddenly pissed?
Rit -you're always pissed
Gangsteress- rite
DurekuDragon chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
:D sh*t just got real!
sorry that my reveiw is kinda short but my computer is kinda laggy right now .
karthik9 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
The Executor Zero chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
'''which got deleted due to my severe ADD and Dyslexia'''

i didn't knew '''you deleted that shameless self insert when you realized it sucked HARD''' was also called dyslexia?

I wonder why people like you can't get the hint. Are you so retarded you think someone wants to read lame self inserts of a horny virgin?

Fine by me, i can flame this shit too.

By the way! Don't feel flattered if I add you to my fav list, that list is reserved for the authors I flame D
Frayner chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Good chapter! Keep up the good work!

Frayner chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Was wondering where the story went! Hope to here more from you soon. Keep up the good work!