Reviews for The Relocation Vortex
dessertisserved chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
You did great work keeping everyone in character. Very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Good story. However you overlooked an obvious solution for almost all of Sheldon's problems sharing with Penny. Move Sheldon to 4b. The only downside is he has to move, but it's just across the hall. In the long run it would be less disruption than accommodating Penny.
Osced chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
I liked to read this story, but it felt sometimes like the chapters was a bit to short with only one scene in every chapter. The premise of Penny moving in with Leonard and Sheldon is really interesting and I feel you did a great job in exploring it with everyones reaction to the move.

It would be fun to read a sequel to this fic and see how Sheldon react to the new neighbor and how both Penny and Leonard will react to said neighbor.

Osced chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Oh Sheldon taking care of Penny, that was sweat! He finally has learned that he need to be kinder to her. But he's still Sheldon:P

Osced chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Oh I see Sheldon are trying to make then crack under the roommate agreement, interesting! I really enjoyed Sheldon's reaction to Penny cleaning his cloths, so typical him.

Osced chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
It really feels more plausible that Penny would move in with Sheldon and Leonard. Sheldon really needs Leonard in so many ways and Leonard even acts like a parent and Penny really has started to grow on Sheldon and I can see her mothering him.

Osced chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great start! It made me start to think about that clause in the room agreement again. I loved that Sheldon warned them for it and not like the last time with Stephanie, where he pointed out that they were living together.

Bazinga101 chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Just caught up on this story, very nice so far keep it up! More lenny pls!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Loved it especially with the developpment of Leonard's and Penny's relationship, i.e., a happy ending. I'm getting tired of the 5 years of break-ups of leonard and Penny. They do love each other so let them be on the show. I think they're even funnier as a couple when they're together; otherwise, it's Penny drinking and sleeping around which is getting tiring.

JA2
5Mississippis chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Ah! That was sweet! Not only do I love the canon pairings, but I love to see Sheldon evolve! Very sweet tic!
maripach77 chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
This was AWESOME from beginning to end. I laughed and I awed through the whole thing. Everything was just great and could totally see it happening. I love your work it was great reading this.
Dina C chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Nice story. It had a good plot with a complete arc of growth and development in Sheldon. My only niggle is that I would have liked more Amy in it. :-) If there was a sequel, it might be about how Sheldon opens up to the idea of moving his own relationship further on. But anyway...Well done. Thanks for sharing your talent with us readers. :-)
bigbangsheldon chapter 17 . 9/25/2012
Great story!
bigbangsheldon chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
Aww!
kira.prewett chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
The only thing that could have made this better was Amy moving into 4B. I could totally see it happening! Lol.

Loved this fic, your writing was spot on and i Iaughed AND cried. This is definitely one of my favs!