Reviews for Life Is What You Make It
enchanted nightingale chapter 9 . 4/19
loved it!
SuziH-J chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
First McDanno fic I have read, (saw it after reading your Torchwood fanfic). Wasn't sure if I would like it, as whilst Janto was established on TW tv, McDanno was not. Whilst this is AU & not 5-O at all I was still a little hesitant. Suffice to say I am converted. This was a lovely story, and I love how it was Grace that initially got them together. Will definitely be reading more of up ur McDanno stories.
Alisa123 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
SUPER ENDING...LOVED IT.
stefrosacarnevale chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Amazing ending
DxLilith chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
oh jeez, i was close to tears almost every chapter, thank you for such a lovely happy piece
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
So beautiful how Steve, Danny, and Grace found each other and became a family! It wasn't easy, but they found their way!
Rose Zanini chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This is amazingly fluffy, and I love it! You made a small mistake in chapter one, you wrote that Steve had a leave of four months onc, but otherwise, this is perfect.

Love, Rose
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I really! love this story! Great read, interessting swing of ongoing. More of stuff like this, please!
And yes, more discription of the action in the bedroom ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I know, the story is finished and there are more chapters to enjoy. But this one is soooo beautyful, I had to review. Thanks for the flok of butterflies
PlatonicLovers chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Feelin' hot hot hot! That was intense! I love how even though it is dirty you don't make it seem like it's just sex but making love. It's sweet and very sexy!

DSKFSDL this was the most perfect ending ever, it was so freaking cute! I loved it, now Steve is legally related to Grace, so beautiful :') I've enjoyed every second of this story from the meeting and falling in love to the angst to the beauty of adoption, this was just perfect :')
PlatonicLovers chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
"Steve is what's best for us, Danno. I believe that." sobbing into my pillow at this point. Grace is wonderful.

"You, me, and Danno, a family. Always," Why are you so adorable?

aslfkd HAPPY ENDINGS YAY. I loveloveloveloveloved this beyond words, it was so exceptionally adorable and it was so fluffy that I can feel it clogging up my throat and stopping my heart because it was just too much. (Kidding, there's never a limit!)
PlatonicLovers chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ah this is such a wonderfully angsty chapter! I can understand Danny lashing out about the I love you because he wants to preserve their no relationship attached Summer but Steve must be feeling so hurt when the love of his life is denying loving him. Really well written and I think a good story needs some angst otherwise it would just be a flat line of great the whole way through, now the happy ending (I hope) means that the end will be super awesome :D

I love how Grace treats Steve as part of the family because they have spent pretty much all summer together. This is a wonderful story!
PlatonicLovers chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
No no no no why do they have to go home :( I guess it is the harsh reality of some short term relationships but when they're as amazing as this, they really shouldn't split!
Ah this is so beautiful, I love how Mary and Steve easily fall back into being siblings like on the show and I love how Mary and Danny are bonding!

asdakgd Mary and Steve's conversation is beautiful, I think we all need someone to give us that little push in the right direction :)

I feel sad because what if they have to part but I know you wouldn't do that, but gahh D:
PlatonicLovers chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I love how she's okay with it but it's still gross for any kid to see their dad or grown ups kissing :')

HE WAS AT THE DOOR!

Ah I love your family stories, they're all so lovely and you write in both Steve and Danny's sisters in really well!

Loved this :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
CHIN OMG how do you link everything together and make everything so relatable and perfect? Teach me your ways!
TOMORROW OMG (okay like in 30 seconds when I go back to reading it but still WOOO)

oh good lord. I need a shower or something. This was ridiculously hot. At first I was like wait, isn't this too soon? Then I realized they're both alpha males and they most likely would have sexed it up on the first date so it was okay :D

I don't even care if Grace is too smart because she's so adorable and wonderful and such a good kid. I think kids do surprise us and they're a lot more clever than adults give them credit.

The ending just killed me, it was so beautiful and it's adorable how she gave Danno her blessings :')