Reviews for Life Is What You Make It
So beautiful how Steve, Danny, and Grace found each other and became a family! It wasn't easy, but they found their way!
Rose Zanini chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This is amazingly fluffy, and I love it! You made a small mistake in chapter one, you wrote that Steve had a leave of four months onc, but otherwise, this is perfect.

Love, Rose
Guest chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I really! love this story! Great read, interessting swing of ongoing. More of stuff like this, please!
And yes, more discription of the action in the bedroom ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I know, the story is finished and there are more chapters to enjoy. But this one is soooo beautyful, I had to review. Thanks for the flok of butterflies
PlatonicLovers chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
Feelin' hot hot hot! That was intense! I love how even though it is dirty you don't make it seem like it's just sex but making love. It's sweet and very sexy!

DSKFSDL this was the most perfect ending ever, it was so freaking cute! I loved it, now Steve is legally related to Grace, so beautiful :') I've enjoyed every second of this story from the meeting and falling in love to the angst to the beauty of adoption, this was just perfect :')
PlatonicLovers chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
"Steve is what's best for us, Danno. I believe that." sobbing into my pillow at this point. Grace is wonderful.

"You, me, and Danno, a family. Always," Why are you so adorable?

aslfkd HAPPY ENDINGS YAY. I loveloveloveloveloved this beyond words, it was so exceptionally adorable and it was so fluffy that I can feel it clogging up my throat and stopping my heart because it was just too much. (Kidding, there's never a limit!)
PlatonicLovers chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Ah this is such a wonderfully angsty chapter! I can understand Danny lashing out about the I love you because he wants to preserve their no relationship attached Summer but Steve must be feeling so hurt when the love of his life is denying loving him. Really well written and I think a good story needs some angst otherwise it would just be a flat line of great the whole way through, now the happy ending (I hope) means that the end will be super awesome :D

I love how Grace treats Steve as part of the family because they have spent pretty much all summer together. This is a wonderful story!
PlatonicLovers chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
No no no no why do they have to go home :( I guess it is the harsh reality of some short term relationships but when they're as amazing as this, they really shouldn't split!
Ah this is so beautiful, I love how Mary and Steve easily fall back into being siblings like on the show and I love how Mary and Danny are bonding!

asdakgd Mary and Steve's conversation is beautiful, I think we all need someone to give us that little push in the right direction :)

I feel sad because what if they have to part but I know you wouldn't do that, but gahh D:
PlatonicLovers chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I love how she's okay with it but it's still gross for any kid to see their dad or grown ups kissing :')

HE WAS AT THE DOOR!

Ah I love your family stories, they're all so lovely and you write in both Steve and Danny's sisters in really well!

Loved this :)
PlatonicLovers chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
CHIN OMG how do you link everything together and make everything so relatable and perfect? Teach me your ways!
TOMORROW OMG (okay like in 30 seconds when I go back to reading it but still WOOO)

oh good lord. I need a shower or something. This was ridiculously hot. At first I was like wait, isn't this too soon? Then I realized they're both alpha males and they most likely would have sexed it up on the first date so it was okay :D

I don't even care if Grace is too smart because she's so adorable and wonderful and such a good kid. I think kids do surprise us and they're a lot more clever than adults give them credit.

The ending just killed me, it was so beautiful and it's adorable how she gave Danno her blessings :')
PlatonicLovers chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Ah this was so beautiful! I loved how they bet on Steve coming in, I love how he's a NAVY man and he's probably killed 103904 people but he's nervous and shy around a man and his 10 year old daughter :') lovelovelove these two!
"when the two of you are around I don't feel so alone." Can I cry?
oh god the rest. I need a minute or 17. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LIFE ALL THESE FEELS AND LOVE AND CUTENESS DANNO IS JUST LEANING AGAINST THE DOOR WATCHING HIM AND STEVE IS ALL STEVE AND PERFECT AND SMILING AND THEY'RE HAPPY AND-adjakdsk
PlatonicLovers chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
"What am I saying? Of course you do, because that's all this freaking island is, sand, water, and pineapples and all on top of a volcano. "

You ever just feel like rolling into a ball and crying and laughing and smiling because everything is too wonderful? This story is probably the reason why.

I love how they're getting to know each other in the space of a short time but still, they're direct and non-beating around the bush about it. I also love the back stories for each and it's just so interesting seriously, you're one of my favourite writers of all time! I'm glad Rachel is out of the picture that devil woman.

I LOVE HOW THEY COMPLETE STEVE. sldsfdjgd stop pls (don't ever stop. Ever. I will find you.)

"t wasn't until Danny gave him a nod of encouragement " I love how Steve isn't trying to get involved too quickly and children get attached quickly so I see how Grace is getting attached to Steve. I also like how Steve and Danny are getting close to each other- they practically know each others lives- without realizing it kind off.
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just realized I haven't reviewed this story but boy, did this make me smile like crazy!

I really love all the case stories you include and in this one, i love the back story of Steve being on leave and his talks with the Admiral, you're such a brilliant writer!
AH why is this so cute?! I just adksjfd "I just wanted him not to look so sad." Steve please let me love you and hug you!
I love the coincidental meeting and how Danny was weary but Grace was really friendly and Steve was glad he had someone to talk to. Also I love how Grace is so clever with the loopholes and "Ten going on to twenty", she's such a cutie. You're just so brilliant I could hug you!
6th on the list of get togethers: Love at first site :')
Leo6656 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Fantastic.
YuukoTheWitch chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
so sweet and fluffy with just the right touch of angst...perfect..thank you so very much for making me smile...