Reviews for A Beautiful Shade of Blue
xthefirestillburns chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This one-shot was love! The way you wrote Derek was spot-on, and I absolutely loved his interactions with Casey at the end. Lovely writing.
dream-big-101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this story so much :)
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful story and wonderful work, Keep it up !
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh man... xD I couldn't help but smile, their interactions with each other we're so spot on and totally in character! I loved this one shot! Thanks for posting, it was a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Cute piece. But yeah, it was a little AU near the end. I just don't know if they would have been so chill about it all.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Aww that was very sweet!

I was stunned with the flashback since before that you would have no idea that something happened between Dasey from the way Derek was acting.

I had a feeling that there was practically nothing in Nora's purse...lol.

Great job!
eclareismeantobe chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
this was a great story for your 250th
to be honest when i watched lwd i never even thought of dasey in that way. I just enjoyed the show and enjoyed some of who they datedSally for Derek and also I liked all the guys Casey it ended and once I read a dasey fanfiction and found it weird, but i also liked back on it i can definitely see the chemistry there and am looking forward to lwd reunion and maybe dasey happening. They are like opposites, yet somehow that makes them even better, plus they have this whole love,hate was great.I havent seen this show or read fanfiction about them in a while since i know read eclare/watch i do rewatch ilfd since i havent seen it in years I am gonna watch it in a new light, so when/if dasey does happen i will enjoy it that much more.