Reviews for The Strawberry Devil
Logan chapter 2 . 2/5
Cool idea I like
This was awesome, I'd really wish the chapters would continue or if you or anyone else made another highschool dxd bleach crossover. Also I ship Rias x Ichigo too be honest, it'd be cool to see.
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
not really a crossover if he's not a soul reaper.
Friaku chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This is great! Ichigo looks like he has some pretty interesting powers. Obviously some kind of mind infiltration and manipulation but I wonder what else. That attack looks like a Getsuga but smaller like something on the scale of a Getsuga when he had his fullbring. Anyways great chapter and I hope to see more in the future
Best regards
Friaku
Friaku chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Holy shit! This is pretty damn interesting. I know it's a sort of concept draft/ shot thingy but I look forward to seeing more in the future
Best regards
Friaku
WeeDevil chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
update soon love love it cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
As well as you write a good fic, my only bitch is this. Finish one. Honestly you have such talent but it seems you have ADHD or something. I love most of your stories but I can never follow them because of long or sudden end to the stories. Pick two finish them, then start your next two finish them and so forth. All these ppl who write multiple stories truthfully are a pain in the a$$, they never finish or the work suffers because they have too much on their plates. Just pick one Sedor you have a wonderful mind to do this type of writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Arai kaji chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
It is a good start and I hope to see updates in the future.
Ectis chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors. Please update your stories soon.
Overlord0-1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Plz update this story soon
Orchamus chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Sounds like the elders Gremory's are being as callous as usual...they may love their daughter and sister, but really, forcing her into a loveless marriage to simply produce children...so disgusting.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Huh, interesting, hopefully he beats the hell out of Phenex so Rias gets a good husband instead of a cocksure idiot.
OSR fanatic chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
cloudfarron chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Really liking this fic, please update as soon as you can XD