Reviews for Hogwarts: Scooby Style!
Hotgirlow chapter 18 . 4/1/2009
Update soon it's great and I loved it. I hope umbridge gets taught a lesson.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
And can you tell me please how quick something can be when it hasn't happened in almost five years?

This fic is GREAT! Or was...until I reached this part and realized you haven't updated it in so long...I mean, Buffy is qith Angel, Spike with Dawn, Willow with Oz, even Harry is with Hermione (or looks like that at least). All my favorite couples. The storyline is going great. But you haven't finished it yet!

Why? I wanna know at least that.

This fic so deserves to be continued and finished

PLEASE!

! ! !

! ! !

(Hope that was insistent enough).
mcgurrin chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
odd, but interesting
Deidra chapter 18 . 9/28/2006
Can we have it now? I wanna know what happens. Please? ::Puppy-dog eyes::
PsychiatricPatient103 chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
I CANNOT beleive you left your story there! Give it SOME good resting place! :)

PS: I'm smirking as I'm writing this, dont think I'm HUGLY angry or something.
Triquetrawarrior chapter 18 . 3/18/2006
hey amazing story. (my name is actually my account. i'm just to lazy to sign in right now.) anyway, your story is pretty darn good. i want you to update soon. if you ever need a beta, let me know.
rhymneyfaries chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
i like this vewwy vewwy much!

you dont see many btvshp crossovers with buffy and angel together. it sucks!
chrmedslayer chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
ah u left me in suspence.. dont do that

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put up the next chapter I LOVE THIS STORY ITS AMAZING

Lydia
sired-by-spike chapter 18 . 2/18/2005
*SCOLDS* U bad evil lil chica! how cud u leave us wif an evil cliffie lyk tht! neways im luving the fic at the moment, plz update asap and keep up the good work...i hope those problems u were having r gettin better

luvyahz

steff

x
bookwyrm22 chapter 18 . 12/29/2004
O.O you...stopped...there?How could you stop there? You have to update asap!
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 18 . 12/16/2004
YAY! This fic is awesome! I just found it and (at the risk of getting in trouble with my mom for staying on the computer too long) read the whole thing in one go. I have just one thing that's been niggling at me since about the third chapter: Spike enjoys food. If you remember in Season 4 Spike asked Giles to get more Wheatabits (or whatever they were called) because he liked to crush them up in his blood. And he also was eating crackers straight. Just a thought. Maybe his eating habits changed after he got his soul, yah? Anyway, this is a great story, and I hope you update it soon! And after I add you to my fave stories list I think I'll be almost out of room... T_T Oh well! I love the characterization you have going; the dialogue is really believable, and you captured the characters flawlessly. I never would have thought it was possible to so effectively combine two worlds as to make them seem like they should have been included from the beginning. I better close this off now, or I'll start boring you, huh? So please update soon; I can't wait to hear/read more from you!
mdemanatee chapter 18 . 11/28/2004
Please update soon! I'd like to see where your going with this!
dreamalittledream chapter 18 . 11/12/2004
update! really interesting story! i love it!
Assisi's Apprentice chapter 18 . 10/24/2004
Awesome fic dude! ( I know what you mean with book 5 and hateing JK and all. Gr to her!) well, all pluses from this reviewer_! Update soon pleaze? LONG LIVE THE ANIME FREAKS!

ASTA LUEGO DUDE.