Reviews for Iridescent
silverkurama chapter 1 . 10/12
bit of research of advice. You cannot hang suspended by your arms for an extended period of time. you will suffocate. Secondly dislocating from shoulders would tear your arms off especially. Lengthening a foot and half would break your back. Magic or not he would be dead. However, I like the premise of the story so far and where you may be going with this. Just need to do a bit more research on torture and how prisoners stay alive over extended periods of torture.
I think it is a good thing though that you need the research.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 11 . 9/12
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 11 . 6/26
I love it, darling! Continue, please, your story is fantastic!
TopLovin chapter 11 . 5/12
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS!
moonprincess97524 chapter 11 . 3/2
I love this wonderful story so far and I am looking forward to the next installment.
Lady Nature chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Okay it says Harry was stretched from hanging from something earlier, and he is still tall here, so how tall is he suppose to be?
hermonine chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
nice story, update soon
Kaori Jade chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
une suite?
Black Fox34 chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
I have no idea if your still on here let alone still writing storys but I loved reading Iridescent and would love to finish it at some point. Its a very good story, so please keep up the good work.
d4rkf0x chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Remus is in heat?
Booker10 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
LOVE IT!:Dplease update soon!:)
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 11 . 5/13/2015
Pleaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee update!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
Please update! :D
3ScarletRose3 chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I told myself I would review when the first chapter ended, but I couldn't stop I was so captured by your idea and plot.
Please, start updating this fan fiction again, for the sake of finishing a great work and my mind

Rose
ZZuzana chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Moc hezké. Budu se těšit na další díl :)