Reviews for Iridescent
ScarletRose97 chapter 11 . 4/1
I told myself I would review when the first chapter ended, but I couldn't stop I was so captured by your idea and plot.
Please, start updating this fan fiction again, for the sake of finishing a great work and my mind

Rose
ZZuzana chapter 11 . 3/1
Moc hezké. Budu se těšit na další díl :)
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 11 . 2/27
This story looks like it is discontinued. Please tell me it Isn't. I loved it so far!
cascioli chapter 11 . 1/27
What's wrong with Remus, It's been killing me!
Blacken Death chapter 8 . 1/19
Just so u know you chapter name is the same as the last.
potimarron chapter 11 . 1/10
arg ! i like this story ! are you going to update it ? )
Nemhain2009 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Can't wait for more!
yngoldfogee chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I enjoyed this as much as I did the first time reading. Please, please update, it's been over sixteen months since your last one.
thehereandnow33 chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...IM SO EXICITED TO READ THIS!
ThePurpleSuitcase chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Er, at over 24 billion dollars, strictly liquid funds, he's not just the richest wizard in Britain. He's making the Forbes list. That's not even counting his properties or likely priceless possessions.
kat callan chapter 11 . 6/23/2014
Great story!:)
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! I want to know what happens so badly, this is an unbelievably amazing story!
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is awesome! And, I can't believe that you just stopped right there! Please, please, please update!
ShenaCat chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I can't believe you stopped at such a cliffie and then didn't update for over a year :(. I just want to put in my support for your efforts on this story... I really want to see how it goes!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 89,065.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr