Reviews for Dirty Thoughts
homestuckTroll chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Thank you The Dark Eccentric!
homestuckTroll chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
By the way, a lot of people think (assume) trolls fill buckets by having sex, so I guess you could say that trolls reproduce by sex. Although because everything is mixed together. And most people think (assume) that the trolls are killed by the drones because they were unable to find a matespirit/kismesis, and therefore unworthy to live on Alternia.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Why are you posting the chapters there now? I don' have an account there and won't be informed of updates...
The Dark Eccentric chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Nice chapter. That layout for her powers does make sense. Too bad they can't really touch though. How does that though? I get your logic, but...how does he touch her without her touching him? Is it a matter of who initiates it? Or can thy do whatever they want but Vriska won't feel it?
And by the way, for proper writing you are supposed to start a new paragraph for each new speaker. As well as being the correct way, it also keeps things better organized and makes it easier to understand who says what.
Dakkoo-Kezler chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I request for more of this. I demand it! :U thank you. :3
The Dark Eccentric chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Hmmm, interesting. I'm liking this and I request more.
shellyhm lover1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Please keep writing more that's pretty awesome, I would love to see what happens it leave with it being a tease(don't take that the wrong way)
LordCrusade chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Definitely keep going! You have the ground work for an excellent story here, comedy, romance, and an overall good remake of what happened in the actual story.
Biblioholic chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
This is quite delicious, there's hardly anything on these two. Please, keep going.

You seem to have the characters down pretty well. Well written and well executed.
spacyjuggalogirl chapter 2 . 11/11/2012