Reviews for The Avenging of Natalie Frost
fayefoster chapter 4 . 8/17
I love this story i find it so funny.I new loki was the man on the else would it be. I hope the other chapers im about to read are just as amusing and entertaining as the last
Person D chapter 2 . 7/21
Poor Natalie, has to deal with Stark. Where's Pepper?
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
baahaa those two
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
You have no idea how refreshing it is to read a non-romance book. And how strange
zoe alice chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
I really, really, really like this story.
Also, April was a fucking hero and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Onto the sequel!
zoe alice chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Guh. Bweh. I love this story. Very much. I am reduced to inhuman noises.
zoe alice chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
Dangit, girl, I was trying not to ship it, trying very hard, and then you said "Cosmic Love." And ugh, I know that's not the point at all, but I can't help it.

That said, everything that IS the point is also fucking great.
zoe alice chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
zoe alice chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Ahhhhhh this one was so good, too! I need Loki to stop being a horrible person, now.
zoe alice chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
So I'm in the process of catching up waaaaay later than everyone else, and I've been thoroughly enjoying myself. But this chapter blew me away. Absolutely fantastic.
TheCarKid chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
So my friend recently directed me towards this beautiful piece of writing, and I do not regret a letter read. Sure, I just finished this... Even though the sequel is well underway and I'm only on chapter 3 of that... And nobody's posted a review since October of last year... But nevertheless, this story... Wow.

You have created a main character people can relate to, and, unfortunately I, being an awkward sympathetic being, actually feel like I am Natalie Frost, despite that I'm not really like her. Commonly I would be yelling at this fanfiction at the damn plot twists that have earned such a love/hate title within my heart. I believe I stifled some tears, I definitely laughed out loud, but I do know that I literally had to take a few-days hiatus after reading this book just to prep myself for the sequel. That's how much this has affected me - and it's hard to find a published book like that, let alone a fanfiction.

The Avengers characters are very well produced as well. They act how I would imagine them to, described in a detail that I would expect them and be able to see in my mind's eye. Even Clint and Natasha weren't too far off character than I'd think - but it's difficult to know for them, because there isn't a lot of info on them in general. And don't even get me started on April - I've got a friend just like that, and her death was a blow to the heart.

Aaand this is a really long review that is basically reiterating everybody else's reviews, but hey, I wanted to get my word out there. And to say for the majority of this story I was singing "Monster" by Imagine Dragons in my head. And then there's "Bleeding Out" by them - I think you knew about that one because some of the lyrics are a chapter title in the sequel (but I dunno if that's pure coincidence, I mean, you never know).

I just wanted to say thank you for writing such a great fanfiction. There.
extracutegurl9 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Yes, the ever eloquent Daleks. This story is mediocre. Natalie needs, and hopefully gets, some real character development. I don't know anyone who goes around being so obnoxiously angry. Oh, wait! I do. And I hate being around them and avoid them at all costs. I understand making her snappish and sarcastic, especially after the nanites, but it grates on the nerves and makes her unlikeable. Also, are you sure she's a Psych major? Your portrayal of Tony and Bruce isn't bad and their interactions with each other are pretty good. I don't understand the way you make SHIELD look like the bad guy. It could just be the way Natalie is reacting, but why would Tony try to make them look like the Face of Evil? That is all. Thank you for taking the time to read my comment! One last thing, you do have a grasp of language, sentence structure and grammar that most writers on this site would envy, if they could read at a level above the fourth grade. Sparkles!
Robyn Night chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Just finished readin this story and am soooo in love with it :D (I also read your Harry PotterxAvengers crossover and want to read more!) I can't wait to read The Avenging of Loki Laufeyson :)
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I want to write fanfictions of this fanfiction
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
I just can NOT stop rereading this! This is fantastic!