Reviews for The Avenging of Natalie Frost
QuirkyKim chapter 16 . 12/10/2017
I've never cried this hard reading a fanfic before.
Envoy chapter 21 . 3/19/2017
Just read your fic over the span of three days, whenever I could fit it in. It was brilliant. If I had been thinking about it I would have reviewed at least every couple of chapters, but I didn't. I quite liked Natalie, and I liked even more that you weren't just trying to force your OC into your favorite character's pants. I'm not averse to some romance , but the lack of it in this volume was refreshing.
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 21 . 9/27/2016
Great Job
toffecat20 chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Do you watch Supernatural? I don't mean to be rude or anything but the whole thing with the hallucinations is just like in season 7 of Supernatural with Sam and Lucifer
KnowInsight chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
Wow well done showing Loki as evil from experiences and that he's still has possibilities for redemption. I also really like Natalie. She's spunky. Shrink senses tingling. *grins*
fayefoster chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
I love this story i find it so funny.I new loki was the man on the else would it be. I hope the other chapers im about to read are just as amusing and entertaining as the last
Person D chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Poor Natalie, has to deal with Stark. Where's Pepper?
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
baahaa those two
HRHQueenMycroft chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
You have no idea how refreshing it is to read a non-romance book. And how strange
zoe alice chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
I really, really, really like this story.
Also, April was a fucking hero and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Onto the sequel!
zoe alice chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Guh. Bweh. I love this story. Very much. I am reduced to inhuman noises.
zoe alice chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
Dangit, girl, I was trying not to ship it, trying very hard, and then you said "Cosmic Love." And ugh, I know that's not the point at all, but I can't help it.

That said, everything that IS the point is also fucking great.
zoe alice chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
zoe alice chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Ahhhhhh this one was so good, too! I need Loki to stop being a horrible person, now.
zoe alice chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
So I'm in the process of catching up waaaaay later than everyone else, and I've been thoroughly enjoying myself. But this chapter blew me away. Absolutely fantastic.