Reviews for Endure
defyingthegravity chapter 12 . 9/3/2013
This is so cute XD
in time of crisis we unite chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
My favorite thing about this story is that it had a happy ending. :) Thank you
wint2r chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
aWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EHSKRHSHSNDHSIEBSNZDHSNS/feels
IM JUST GON CRY ALL HAPPY OVER HERE
; v ;
Amulet Joker chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god, this was SO amazing! God, I nearly cried on multiple occasions. Thank you so, so, so, so, SO much for writing this, putting it up and letting us read it.
Also, thank you for leaving grammar and spelling mistakes out. Its extremely gratifying when a reader doesn't have to be distracted by things like that.
Seriously, you should be very proud of what you have done here, because this is amazing. It was well written, well developed, all the characters and interactions were believable, and you have a talent for getting the point across in few words. Very few people can do this without making it crappy, so please, feel very, very proud of this work.

Much love and thanks,
Webs
liife2uck2 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
OMFG This was so beautiful I am crying right now.
Sasa-Cookie chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Aww the ending is so .. perfect ;u;
Sasa-Cookie chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Oh god, no no no don't do it .
Sasa-Cookie chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
Oh no D':
RobinsArt chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
I'd like to start out with the compliments. This story has a nice flow, stays mostly on a linear path, flashbacks are minor details and not major annoying subplots. The characterization is as accurate as this AU scenario allows, and your grammar is good.

And now for the critique!

I do honestly like this, but what kept me from loving it were my two least favorite people: dialogue and action. The characters were speaking words, and they were in English and spelled correctly, but it was unrealistic. They talked to much at some parts, and then just stopped talking. The rants Karkat did when his dad was around weren't realistic.

Also, action was odd. The characters had the slowest reactions ever. Karkat got the shot vigourously stomped out of him, meanwhile Gamzee and Sollux were just kind of staring at the wall for a moment. I think you were trying to do a 'while this was happening, this was happening', but without proper line breaks it just came across as awkward wall staring.

And before I mentioned the flow, I think I need to talk about that real quick. It flowed, yes, by which I mean it cut off chapters when necessary, but you could have used the line break feature to your advantage.

And this was too short. You took on a challenge with this plot, and you want to put a novel into 12 chapters. It seemed like you were trying to cut down, and gave it the shovel. To accomplish what you set out, this needs to be much longer.

Again, I liked this, but there were some things you could tweak. This shows real promise as a writer.

Robin
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Yay! Happy birthday, KK!
CheshireCat19 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
...its over...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO please more...my kick is gone...I'm already going into withdraw...I need more of your writing! lol I love you writing and this story was amazing
AwesomePotterlover chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
YAY
Still hate the Police tho
AwesomePotterlover chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
HEY WOAH WOAH WOAH WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT!?
(Awesome story AGAINNNNN)
I'm sorry I might RAEG for the next few chapters because of the MOTHERFUCKING POLICEEEE
AwesomePotterlover chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
.POLICEMEN! THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT THEIR FUCKING DOING,ARE THEY FUCKING BLIND!? I SWEAR TO FUCK ONE DAY THEY WILL GO DOWN WITH A BOOM AND CRASH AND WE'LL ALL LAUGH!THEY CAN'T EVEN DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY,AND THATS WHAT THEIR FUCKING TRAINED FOR! GOD I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
O.o
Sorry bout the rage...
Awesome story but MOTHERFUCKING POLICE!
Amberpaw1999 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
Amazing first fanfiction! No really those writing skills are impeccable, also I enjoyed the no shipping aspect of this. Love it, and the story was very suspenseful and engaging!