Reviews for Trouble In Paradise
Panda-Chan8 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
You know how much I would love you if you updated?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Like, it's beyond words.

Seriously, this has got to be the best Cody Simpson Fanfictions I've ever read. You are very talented, and I loved Trouble in Paradise! As soon as I'm done typing this, I'm gonna start on one of your other stories :D but I hope you update this story soon, because I wanna see Sydney rip Rosie's head off. Seriously, please? Rosie is an ultrabitch and totally deserves it.

Until next time!
Your fan
Panda_Chan
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Awwwww, LOVED the Gabi and Jake moment! Cody's bein a gullible jerk right now, though... Update soon!

sydneycrush chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Man, we are a good team of bitches when we want to be, lol exscuse my language. I really gotta stop cursing so much. But, oh my god! I understand how Rosalina could be Jakes cousin! They are both whores! Lol, or at least jake is portrayed as one.
sydneycrush chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Awwww poor Gabi:( I mean, poor you... I don't know how to address it lol. But, awwwww guys should learn from Cody of what to do when you and your girlfriend are fighting, or if your girlfriend is mad at you. It would save the world a lot of drama.
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Gods, Jake is a really big butt sometimes... But, him and Gabi were just too cute together! Update as soon as you can ;D

JustAnotherBlondie chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Oh. My. GOSH. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Rosalina! That little-that little-THAT BIG, OLD, STUPID...urgh! I hate her so much, I can't even put it into WORDS! Update soon! The sooner Syd kills her, the better...

sydneycrush chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Hahah that bitch! Lol, I mean... jerk. Haha I loved it! Its so edgy and its fun reading about yourself being a badass.
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh SNAP! That's SO not good! Aggggh, so much drama! I love it! :3 Update soon!

Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
You have such amazing writerssskills! Wow. im reading all Codystories and oneshots of yours!
sydneycrush chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Oh snap! Lol, I am giggling so much. Though, in my had mostly cuz i am in a crowed place where I would get looked at strangely. Hahah but I loved it! Great writing:)
JustAnotherBlondie chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Um... Uh-oh! That's all I can say right now... Heehee this is gonna be goooood.

DramaticChipmunk chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Aww, apparently everyone hates me... I guess that happens sometimes. By the way, great story!
sydneycrush chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Oh shit... lol sorry, excuse my language, but that girl better not take my man! Lol jk, I am not that weird. But ahhH! I am so excited and on edge over the next chapter! I can't wait! :)
sydneycrush chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
AHH! Dramatic ending:P lol I love it! Im so excited to read more, but no pressure:)
Astros97 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow..you're intro is really detailed, isn't it?
And,
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgmomg omgmomgmomgomgomgomgomgomgom gomgmgomogmogmogmogmogmogmog mgomgomgogmogmogmgomomgomgom gomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg omgomgmomgomgomgmomogmomgomg omogmogmomgomgomgomgomtgomgo mgomgomgomgomgomgomg.
you chose my character! and I was almost positive you wouldn.t! it's great how you like, portrayed me! it actually sounds like me! i made my friendd read it (and she says she wantsta review later..) and she was like, 'that's totally you, astrid.'
thanks so much! i feel so famous!