Reviews for A Moment Out of Time
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
so sad, and not at all how we hope it ends
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Well I can't love it. It's dramatically sound ! Everyone was written in character and it was a fun ride but at the end of the day I wish BBC had imagined Rose back in the Tardis; because that's where she belongs.
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I love this story too!
Clever Lass chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Awww! Heartbreaking. I so wanted Rose to stay with him, but then where would that leave the metacrisis Doctor? I usually loathe River, but in this case she was okay. This story held just about as much River as I like in a Who-fic. :)
Kataleena chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Oh my god. *sobs* Poor Doctor! But I must congratulate you. This story actually made me like River more.
Clara A. Rose chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
You've definitely got the Eleventh Doctor down, especially with the: "Besides, that's Rory! We love Rory! He's clever... sometimes. Plus, he's always good for a laugh."

I can totally imagine Matt Smith saying that.
emilaura222 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
best i have ever read !
movietvgirl chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
LOVED IT!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
-hysterical crying- ROOOOOOOOOOOSE, I like this story.
Falling Through Time chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I have to say, I didn't truly like the way you started this...
But I loved the way you ended it.

All in all, I think the beginning was rushed, the first kiss in wardrobe seemed un-realistic, and the Human Doctor being there and allowing it all to happen seemed unlikely to me.

But I suppose I could understand that Human Doctor felt secure and had nothing to fear, understanding that Rose would always love HIM [the original him] how could she not? But also that she now loved Him2 and that she would not stray from Clone Doctor for too long. He'd know that she'd always come back to him, for what he could give her, the forever.

But I think I really liked the last chapter most because I think you really got the 11th Doctor pinned here. I think you captured him and his avoidance tactics and turmoil here perfectly. This Doctor is after all, so easily and deeply swept up and into his emotions whether they be happiness or selfishness or rage or sorrow.

Plus I like how you ended it so well between him and River. He being able to still love two very different people for very different reasons but possibly just as much as the other. And how River is accepting of that fact about him, and how she is completely fine with simply being there for him because someone needs to be.

But I'm so glad to have read that you gave him the opportunity to finally say it. Even if nothing could grow from it anymore because that ship had sailed, I'm just glad that HE got to say it because it was such a shame that he never did. No, it was more than a shame, it was a darn right abomination that the true Doctor never took the opportunity to really tell at least one person that he'd fallen in love with that he indeed did love them. It really should be a crime. But I guess no one could know if a man that never existed never got the chance to say "I love you" to any one in his entire life in the romantic expression.

So thank you for righting that wrong
Bonnie5572 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Wow! Made me nearly cry there. Ahhhhh, too many feels!
sinnerxo chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Way to make me cry omg. my heart asdfghjkl. really loved it but still asdfghjk.
Elfreida chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
You know, that was really good. Not too insistent - just very nicely done! Moving, really.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
OMG I just love that ending. You wraped this story up with the onlyother womenwho I think is good enought for the Doctor beside's Rose. Perfect. Well I'm gladRose didn't staywith the Doctor. I get why you wrote it this way. And I lovehow you have the Doctor telling iver about Rose. Amazing job.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
My... my feels. Why did you hurt my feels? They hurt so much.