Reviews for Compendium of Lost Moments
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/14
Damn, I was probably more upset with the traffic stop then Angel was! I was anticipating some back seat car smuttiness in the park:( You had my naughty mind racing with ideas there for a minute. Then no smuttiness against the front door? Really ladies? Left Angel & I both hanging?
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 3/14
Imagine Max upsetting Angel...no surprise there:) this series still amazes me. The way you're able to carry this story through so many years & changes...absolutely amazing!
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 3/13
Who doesn't love a little evil Angelus? He voices some strong dislike toward Angel. Wonder what would have happened if he had escaped from the cage? You two have captured the character of Angelus perfectly.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 3/13
B&B married...nice. But leave it to Max to crash the wedding night. What an explosive relationship Booth & Max have. You think Max would give up & accept Angelus/Angel/Booth by now. He's always been about whatever makes his baby girl happy.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 3/12
Loving these added moments. You guys rock. Your ability has of yet, ceased to amaze me.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 3/10
I've fallen behind with my reading. I loved this chapter. I love the character of Stephanie. She's someone that knows Angel's past as Sngelus, & believes in him like Brennan does. That's refreshing. He doesn't have many people like that in his life. She believes in them as a couple, together. He needs that. Loved it:)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/2
I believe I'm going to enjoy this series as well. Love the look into what day to day life would have been like for them. Nice. I don't know how she ever managed to leave her apt. When he was living with her? I would have been home bound 24/7.
Kate chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Please continue, this story got me interested and I'd love to see Bren meet with Angel
jneakins chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
This is so fantastic! I can't wait for the next update!
FauxMaven chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Just found this as I've just come across a compendium of G Mail-defined SPAM alerts from I have to give Spike an A for b(alls)effort to break news like this to your witchy Brennan. Poor Darla, she was always my favorite of the girls. Part II should be riveting, if G Mail ever condescends to tell me about it.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
She'll probably be really pissed now
smilingsandy chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Lovely job girls...Spike Spike Spike...well, someone had to deliver the {bad)news.. love it! I feel a fight brewing...Fight fight fight! BvsB..Brennan, go get your man/vamp back! .This is exactly why you need to write the book..I want to read the next chapter..like..now!
DBGrannyFan chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Not that I'm a fan of Spike, you did write him perfectly. I'm quite sure he took great joy in telling 'Elphie' about Buffy...
Hope the next chapter gives us the confrontation of Bren and Angel... Poor Angel.
Waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
cant wait for part two
mef1013 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Leave it to Spike to break the news. Loved the background. Makes it seem more real. Outstanding.