Reviews for Compendium of Lost Moments
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/2
I believe I'm going to enjoy this series as well. Love the look into what day to day life would have been like for them. Nice. I don't know how she ever managed to leave her apt. When he was living with her? I would have been home bound 24/7.
Kate chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Please continue, this story got me interested and I'd love to see Bren meet with Angel
jneakins chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
This is so fantastic! I can't wait for the next update!
FauxMaven chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Just found this as I've just come across a compendium of G Mail-defined SPAM alerts from I have to give Spike an A for b(alls)effort to break news like this to your witchy Brennan. Poor Darla, she was always my favorite of the girls. Part II should be riveting, if G Mail ever condescends to tell me about it.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
She'll probably be really pissed now
smilingsandy chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Lovely job girls...Spike Spike Spike...well, someone had to deliver the {bad)news.. love it! I feel a fight brewing...Fight fight fight! BvsB..Brennan, go get your man/vamp back! .This is exactly why you need to write the book..I want to read the next chapter..like..now!
DBGrannyFan chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Not that I'm a fan of Spike, you did write him perfectly. I'm quite sure he took great joy in telling 'Elphie' about Buffy...
Hope the next chapter gives us the confrontation of Bren and Angel... Poor Angel.
Waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
cant wait for part two
mef1013 chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Leave it to Spike to break the news. Loved the background. Makes it seem more real. Outstanding.
craftyjhawk chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Angel/Angelus will always be my favorite vamp, however, very few things top Spike when he is on a rant. You captured the full essence of Spike and I love it! Well done, Dharmasera!

d
SnowyBones chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Haha oh that was priceless! I so do love Max. And him staying with Angel is just too good. Especially with Brennan playing dirty to get him to agree to it. Haha
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
That is a very cute little domestic scene. I like her voicing her not quite sure this is really happening thought when she told him she couldn't believe he was there. And staying. *smiles* And I liked him watching her get ready to leave for the day. :)
craftyjhawk chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
OK, loved this. I love broody Angel. It just cracks me up that Max has always gotten under Angel/Booth's skin. I don't see that changing any time soon. I love how sweet Bren is with Angel, even when he is being his broody, moody self. Yes, I could identify and sing all of the songs. :) I was in 8th grade in '81 and all of those songs brought back memories. :) And lastly, I grew up in Atlanta. The Braves are still my favorite team. I remember seeing Dale Murphy and Phil Neikro play. Thanks including them.
craftyjhawk chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I love getting to see sweet, tender scenes between them. It just makes my heart melt a little each time.
craftyjhawk chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Some things never change - Booth/Angel and Max will never truly get along.