Reviews for This Is A Gift, It Comes With A Price
Emerald-Pen chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is an amazing story!
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow this is awesome i love it
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awww! that was so cute and sweet :) I loved it :)
Starshine620 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was so beautiful, and I love that Derek became a firefighter. To me it just seems like something he would have done in another reality to keep other people, even strangers, safe after losing his family. This is now one of my favorites :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
LEGITIMATE TEARS.
Snarry's Swan queening Sterek chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
this story was beautiful!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow, this was so magical and tugged so well at my heart-strings that I seriously just barely avoided crying. It was just that great. :) You must keep writing stuff!
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Loved it :)
Dereksgirl24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow this was amazing! I love that stiles went back in time for Derek. I was kind of hoping that with Derek not falling for Kate that the fire wouldn't happen. But I think it's better this way! I love it
jaredmastro chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I honestly can't tell you with words how mind blowing, scary, sad and heartwarming this story was! it was honestly one of the best sterek stories I've ever read! it brought me to tears! :')
snow6835 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was beautifully written and completely heartbreaking at parts. Loved that Derek's life was so changed just by his encounter with Stiles though we all know they are destined to be together no matter what.
naru894 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
interesting story ... super scary the tale... but interesting nonethelsss
science-of-rrrr chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
DEANNA. DEANNA. NO. STOP. STOP. I CAN'T HANDLE THESE FEELS. NOOOO. DEAAANAAAAA

WHY DO YOU WRITE SO GOOD SERIOUSLY YOU'VE RUINED ME FOR ALL OTHER STEREK WRITERS DEANNA ;_;