Reviews for 28 Nailed
Rachel Beckett chapter 10 . 2/8
I understood the Bobbitt reference me and my mom and sister are big on true crime books and tv shows
ab chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I love love love the research and information you have put into these stories! They make them so awesome and more (a bit eerily) entertaining to read!
criminalmindscreep chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
this is one of my favorite stories because my name is Tally(:
sbz chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I like this case, seeing things from the killer's side from the start and knowing the who/what/why. I think you've done it that way once or twice before (maybe?), but it's a nice change from the usual.

Pulse and blood pressure aren't correlated. Checking Prentiss's pulse won't tell anyone anything about her BP.

I must admit, I had to take a break from reading for a few days. The treacle has been rather through the roof lately and I just... couldn't... quite... handle it anymore. There's been quite a bit of melodrama, too.

Didn't feel any suspense regarding Rocky's sex. Seemed pretty much a foregone conclusion. I've been kind of "meh" about the pregnancy storyline from the start (baby/pregnancy stories usually send me in the opposite direction, but seeing how Henry's been integrated I have faith that won't change... I just need to get through the pregnancy stuff... which is extensive), but it's nice to see them so happy (although, they're pretty much always happy and lovey dovey with everything sooo...).

Quite interested to see how the Strauss storyline plays out. Her character's done such a 180 it almost defies belief. The drinking resolution should be interesting, if it changes her again, if it affects her relationship with Rossi, etc.

Also, I love having both sets of parents in the story. A lot of fics portray Ambassador Prentiss as such a total, maniacal bitch bordering on sociopath-y sometimes it's ridiculous. We saw her once. So, I appreciate your take and dealing with the issues we know are there but not over-blowing it. And I think I've read all of one story that bothered to mention her father, so it's nice to have a fleshed out character there, too.

Something else... Oh! I've always wondered why the characters never looked into Emily getting any kind of legal guardianship/adoption of Henry (ie, second parent or stepparent adoption), especially after that early story when their relationship was sorta on the rocks and she realized she had zero claim to him. It's a common route for same sex couples. I don't know much about adoption/guardianship laws or if you looked into it, but I do know joint adoption is legal in DC. It seems odd that none of the characters ever thought about it.

Actually, doubly odd considering those weird directive things Will and then JJ did (or said she was going to do). Wasn't clear on what you meant by that and, again, if it was researched. People can, in their final will and testament, name legal guardians for children. But it almost sounded like Will and JJ were... assigning their parental rights to Emily, or something. Which... just didn't seem something that's possible.

Both issues have nagged at me, is all.

Anyway, still plugging along. Just wanted to review again while I had some points in mind that seemed worthy of mention. I must admit, I'm sort of anxious to get past all this pregnancy stuff, but I see that's still a ways off. Guess I'll have to be patient. :)

Regards,

sbz
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
will pray for your nephew keep up the good work
Angelsheart85 chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees it ve been a year since i started a cross over story for CSI and I still cannot even continue it as I dont have a fucking idea for a crime case xD So you are truly my hero for pulling this case off perfectly :D Such a brain and I envy U on your brain cells ;) I truly do!

THis was amazing story in so many ways an dI like the uber touch to it xD truly truly enjoyable!

DarXe chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
Excellent! I love it when you make Monty Python quotes. I moced last weekend and was without internet for a week. What an awesome surprise to see this finished and another stared. Also ... I'm soooooo glad thus was in print and nit on screen. I've never been squemish, but the discriptions of these murders was something I'm glad I didn't have to see, even if it would have faked. However, kudoes to your wife. :)
odunit chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
You should continue to be nice to those close to you...surfer friend an wife could be...dangerous? ...lmao
Khaida21 chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
The story was great, all of them are and I cant wait for the next one.
In other point Ill like to see more about JJ and her guilt, shes always worring about Emily and the team and I would like to see one were she is like, struggling, because of that guilt (all of it, you know) (I put this because a read another review about this particular subject).

Love your work :D
Adele chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Awesome story as always!

I think it'd be so dramatic if both JJ and Em into a car accident or something (further into the pregnancy). I just feel like Rocky's birth will be dramatic and intense
srhittson chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
You would like Emily and JJ cuddling with you to protect you but i doubt that your wife would like it. Love the story
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
What another fantastic story. I loved every single chapter. Seriously, your stories just get better and better. The end of this story was so sweet I'm glad things seem to be getting back to normal with JJ and Will.

I agree with another reviewer JJ does put far too much blame on herself and I'd like to see Emily help her deal with that. I'd love to see her talk to Emily about how she felt during 'Hidden Agenda' cause she metioned to Sandy how guilty she felt for making Emily go undercover, but she never really talked about this to Emily. So I'd love to see a big emotional conversation between them. Yeah, I'm a sucker for angst and fluff all in one.

Keep up the awesome work. I can't get enough of your stories.
dajwoh chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
awesome as usual, cant wait for the next one :)
Smallbutloudgirl8 chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Another amazing story as always, this being one of your best! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2012