Reviews for Til Kingdom Come
SchaeferTXTX chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh! I absolutely love your Tin Man fanfic! I am highly entertained by finding the recurring characters between stories and how they overlap like alternate universe "What if" stories. Thank you for all the hard work, and I can't wait for the next *anything* you write around this cannon.
Miller0259 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
*Claws out from under a rock and sits pristinely atop it giving a dramatic huff*

I've been here reading the WHOLE TIME. I promise. *looks sheepish* Maybe not. I'm sorry I've taken so long to comment. Real life has been like: workworkworkworkworkNETFLIX!workworkwork. (Oh! OHHHHH!1 I MUST FLAIL WITH YOU OVER GAME OF THRONES! SWEET OZMA, IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD! BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE THIRD SEASON SO NO SPOILERS! BUT OOOOOOHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEE /SIDETRACK)

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW AZ'S PLAN *whines pathetically*

And HASS! First of all, I'm still flailing over that, but second of all: I, for whatever reason, really want Hass and Vysor to duke it out. NO IDEA WHYYYYYYYY!? But I just think it would be an incredible battle of wills and and...Epic-ness. So you should...do that...LOL...somehow...

And DG, the poor little sheep being pushed around. I do dislike keeping her in the dark...but Glitch also being out of it is entertaining
Madj chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Really enjoying this story. You have a lot of things going at once, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with it all. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Az went to grab her people, but Reid is being stubborn about it. I am certainly enjoying this story and I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
Lcsaf chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
You go, Az! Show him that spine! As this is basically set so shortly after the end of the actual show, I'm curious how Azkadellia will come out of her lengthy possession. Will she persevere or break down in a spiraling depression? She's trying so hard now, but there's no telling with you. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible.)

I do truly hope that Zero is hung. He's a nasty piece of work and seems worthless now. It would not surprise me one lick, however, if that changes.

I love Jeb. I love his contrast to Vysor, it made me giggle a little. Post Eclipse Jeb has me a bit curious, so I hope to see more of him in this story. Will he be getting his own chapters as well? His thoughts and point of view would be interesting to see. His interactions with both princesses spark my interest as well. How he reacts to the Gale girls as they all come to reconcile their world will be very interesting to me. Will he accept Az after a time? Will he become friends with DG? What his thoughts on the eventual relationship his father and the youngest princess finally establish would be entertaining as well, I imagine.

I can't wait to see how this will all fall into place!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I do have a question. Is this story considered a prequel to the Emerald series? Or have we started something brand-new? Doesn't really matter to my reading enjoyment, but I am curious as to how worried I should be about Zero possibly hanging.

And poor DG, nobody ever tells her what's going on. :)
Miller0259 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
HAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I squealed out loud EVEN THOUGH I KNEW IT WAS COMING! AAAHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED! I legit, made an inarticulate noise of glee, lol.

And GOD I WANT TO BE IN THIS TRAVELING GROUP SO BADLY! lol! It would be lovely. Even with a Zero. Though I like this sarcastic wit he has. And Carver has me curious as to the whole keeping-his-distance thing...But mainly I want to be a part of the awesome that is this group of travelers.

Gush gush gush! You know I love everything about this story already. Also: new pen name is new? *pets the pretty* Ver-y nice. What is the inspiration?
Mekanikora chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
I am absolutely loving this fic, just as I have all your other Tin Man stories! You have a fantastic grasp of the characters, and have created very real (and often AWESOME) OCs that keep me coming back! LOVE Jeremy Hass! I'll be interested to see whether he's the same in this tale as he was in "Of Light" and "Until the Fall." )

I look forward to reading the next installment soon - you have a real knack for building the world we only saw snapshots of during the series, and your stories inspire me to not give up on my own work. You rock!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Poor Cain's tired of being right.

Like the name change, hun. :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Cain, your trouble seems to be waiting up ahead. Just be careful what you wish for. And I pity the person who gets to inform you of the absent princess when you get back. Good luck.
Duchess Isadorra chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Yay! An update! I loved it! I cant wait for more!
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Oh, Cain. Aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

I really like the idea that he didn't plan to return to the suit. It makes more canon sense: because Cain's a good guy, but he's not a saint. And honestly I wouldn't blame him one bit if he "forgot" Zero there.

I hope they don't find too much trouble with Reid, but am fully prepared for them to be in another long detainment. Hopefully they'll put a little fear back in Zero, though. He's a bit mouthy for someone who was damn near frantic to be released from the suit.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I'm always glad to hear somebody is getting use out of the map. :) Though I did have to consult it after watching "Oz: the Great and Powerful" because I couldn't remember what the Northern Territory was called but I knew "Tinker" wasn't it. :p

Okay, back to the story: There was no doubt that DG would say yes, oh hell yes, let me get out of here and help, but how close depression is lying in wait to snare her is surprising but not. Expected emotional reaction, but you don't want it to snare DG.

"No one wants to throw you to the wolves," Glitch added helpfully. She wished he'd stop helping. - *Giggle!SNORT*

Hugs to Glitch and even he knows this trip without Cain won't be as good as it could be. :D
leat79 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Serves me right for not having a moment to catch up with this story and having it all hit me at once!

Great start to this one - good tension build up and true to character as always :) Looking forward to see where the Road leads on this one.
Miller0259 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
I'm so nervous, anxious, and excited about what's happening in this story I don't even know what to say! There certainly aren't enough !'s to express myself either!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*Claims front seat for this ride*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »