Reviews for Til Kingdom Come
Starviking chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I hope you will someday finish this story and that it has a happy ending.
tin-a-holic chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
HASS! Oh Joy!
I can't say I'm not curious as to where this goes, I am very much so. You yet again have woven a wonderful tale full of mystery that I can't get enough of... So I hope your Muse has some down time because Greedy is getting very hungry :) Nice job on the wonderful tales, and thank you for sharing! ;)
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
SOO Good. Poor poor Cain. Poor poor Wyatt. I don't know if it is the storm raging here but this story seems to be very gloomy indeed. No wonder you seem not to want to revisit it ;p
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Okay I have to agree with you that if you are to continue a tinman story line then Hallowed is definitely the one to continue. Grant it I'm just saying that after reading one chapter and it may, and probably is, a rush in judgment, but the way you presented Hallowed had me instantly and I couldn't wait to keep going. Plus I'm biased; Lavender can be a challenge to write. You've done a nice job with her especially in "Only Cowards Stay While Traitors Run" probably one of my more favorite portrayals of her. It seems the most harmonious to what the series presented. To many people have made her too calloused or overly affectionate, both making it obnoxious to read and hard to believe. A mother that is forced to make difficult choices (which mother isn't?) and who has to constantly toe the line is how I see her, and I feel you have done her justice.
All that being said I love more "grown up" DG. I always pictured her a little older than twenty more like an obnoxious twenty three. You know when you still feel that you're invincible but are starting to become aware that you are a mere mortal; and yet you still try to deny that to yourself despite the fact that responsibilities are looming at your front door. Ah what a precarious age to be. So a slightly older DG, with wanderlust very much intrigues me. So does Cain. In OCRWTS I felt so bad for him, he was so down on himself repressing his feelings. I mean denying them to himself for so long it broke my heart. In Hallowed it seems that maybe he might have acknowledged those feelings and is repressing them all the same, but somehow I feel it's less depressing and more bearable for Cain's poor soul :)

However whatever way your muse takes you I always love a well written story, and have never let me down so please feel free to go in any direction your muse takes you *hey muse- let that direction be towards Hallowed ;p)
SchaeferTXTX chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Ahhh! I absolutely love your Tin Man fanfic! I am highly entertained by finding the recurring characters between stories and how they overlap like alternate universe "What if" stories. Thank you for all the hard work, and I can't wait for the next *anything* you write around this cannon.
Miller0259 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
*Claws out from under a rock and sits pristinely atop it giving a dramatic huff*

I've been here reading the WHOLE TIME. I promise. *looks sheepish* Maybe not. I'm sorry I've taken so long to comment. Real life has been like: workworkworkworkworkNETFLIX!workworkwork. (Oh! OHHHHH!1 I MUST FLAIL WITH YOU OVER GAME OF THRONES! SWEET OZMA, IT'S SOOOOO GOOOD! BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE THIRD SEASON SO NO SPOILERS! BUT OOOOOOHHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEE /SIDETRACK)

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW AZ'S PLAN *whines pathetically*

And HASS! First of all, I'm still flailing over that, but second of all: I, for whatever reason, really want Hass and Vysor to duke it out. NO IDEA WHYYYYYYYY!? But I just think it would be an incredible battle of wills and and...Epic-ness. So you that...LOL...somehow...

And DG, the poor little sheep being pushed around. I do dislike keeping her in the dark...but Glitch also being out of it is entertaining
Madj chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Really enjoying this story. You have a lot of things going at once, so I'm looking forward to seeing where you're going with it all. :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
Az went to grab her people, but Reid is being stubborn about it. I am certainly enjoying this story and I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
Lcsaf chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
You go, Az! Show him that spine! As this is basically set so shortly after the end of the actual show, I'm curious how Azkadellia will come out of her lengthy possession. Will she persevere or break down in a spiraling depression? She's trying so hard now, but there's no telling with you. (And I mean that in the nicest way possible.)

I do truly hope that Zero is hung. He's a nasty piece of work and seems worthless now. It would not surprise me one lick, however, if that changes.

I love Jeb. I love his contrast to Vysor, it made me giggle a little. Post Eclipse Jeb has me a bit curious, so I hope to see more of him in this story. Will he be getting his own chapters as well? His thoughts and point of view would be interesting to see. His interactions with both princesses spark my interest as well. How he reacts to the Gale girls as they all come to reconcile their world will be very interesting to me. Will he accept Az after a time? Will he become friends with DG? What his thoughts on the eventual relationship his father and the youngest princess finally establish would be entertaining as well, I imagine.

I can't wait to see how this will all fall into place!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I do have a question. Is this story considered a prequel to the Emerald series? Or have we started something brand-new? Doesn't really matter to my reading enjoyment, but I am curious as to how worried I should be about Zero possibly hanging.

And poor DG, nobody ever tells her what's going on. :)
Miller0259 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
HAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I squealed out loud EVEN THOUGH I KNEW IT WAS COMING! AAAHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED! I legit, made an inarticulate noise of glee, lol.

And GOD I WANT TO BE IN THIS TRAVELING GROUP SO BADLY! lol! It would be lovely. Even with a Zero. Though I like this sarcastic wit he has. And Carver has me curious as to the whole keeping-his-distance thing...But mainly I want to be a part of the awesome that is this group of travelers.

Gush gush gush! You know I love everything about this story already. Also: new pen name is new? *pets the pretty* Ver-y nice. What is the inspiration?
Mekanikora chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
I am absolutely loving this fic, just as I have all your other Tin Man stories! You have a fantastic grasp of the characters, and have created very real (and often AWESOME) OCs that keep me coming back! LOVE Jeremy Hass! I'll be interested to see whether he's the same in this tale as he was in "Of Light" and "Until the Fall." )

I look forward to reading the next installment soon - you have a real knack for building the world we only saw snapshots of during the series, and your stories inspire me to not give up on my own work. You rock!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
Poor Cain's tired of being right.

Like the name change, hun. :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Cain, your trouble seems to be waiting up ahead. Just be careful what you wish for. And I pity the person who gets to inform you of the absent princess when you get back. Good luck.
TheDuchessTab chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Yay! An update! I loved it! I cant wait for more!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »