Reviews for Snapshot
sunflower13 chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
I like how you made it her choice to poison Azulon. It also explains why she was banished.
sunflower13 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Oh no, this is when things really fall apart.
randomcat23 chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
Wow! I loved this chapter. I like the way you wrote Ozai here. I can just imagine his mind turning, putting it all together and pondering over the conclusion. I'd like to see his later reaction.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/11/2013
I love your drabbles ! Urzai month FTW! Keep up theamazing work! Also, chapter 20 reminds me of this song called Trembling hands by the Temper Trap. XD you should listen to it if you get a chance.
randomcat23 chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
You know, I've heard a few theories saying that Ozai knew Ursa was going to kill Azulon. Therefore, this was an interesting read for me. I enjoyed it. Strange that Ozai finally pays his wife attention after she poisoned his father...it's almost like fate is rewarding her. Haha, rambling done.

Very nice work.
randomcat23 chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
Very nice chapter. I really liked Ursa here. She's very conflicted. She feels bad about favoring Zuko, but maybe she's just worried about Zuko turning into his father...

And then she realizes she no longer knows her husband.

It's a sad chapter, but a good one.
randomcat23 chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
"Always second, always one step behind his older brother, never given the recognition he deserves."
This made me think of Zuko vs. Azula. I guess history repeats itself. Ozai treated Zuko the same way.

Good work.
sunflower13 chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Interesting answer from Ozai. But I think it's realistic.
randomcat23 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Lovely. It's nice to see them together as just a couple, rather than political leaders. The end is very sad, especially since Ursa probably saw this as a step in the right direction. She has no idea what's to come.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
sunflower13 chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Awwww...this is getting progressively sadder and sadder.
randomcat23 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
I'm glad to see a new chapter from you!

This is very good. I think sometimes silence is more hurtful than screaming. And, I think this shows how kids can be oblivious to larger family issues.

Hope to see more soon!
Majestic Casual chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
This is beautifully written! I look forward to your updates :)
sunflower13 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Oh gosh. This just captures perfectly the crumbling of this family.
4minute chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
UPDATE! and soon
randomcat23 chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
Ah, the startling difference in their parenting methods. I like that Ozai, while terse, is not mean to his son. It's easy to see how he would later evolve too.

Good work.