Reviews for Meeting Yoshioka Futaba Again
koutabagirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
i crey at this part. such angst. :
welldone
neko chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
hey, thanks.. this really helps me imagine what does kou feels in this scene ! i really like this. in the manga, there're only dialogs. i cant understand what's each character feeling.. thanks so much!
Aqua783 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Nooooooo I feel like crying! This is not fair! I feel so bad now :c This was so perfectly written! At first I thought it was kind of OOC but then I realized you were copying the manga and MY HEARRRRT oMG! The descriptions of the conversation at the end is perfect. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years, but I try. You got the feeling down exactly how most people would interpret it... and anyways, I appreciate this oneshot, and again, I realized just how moving manga can be, but you, you are heart-wrenching! Thank you for writing this. Please keep writing! n.n
kajsiablindamoua chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
hmm very interesting, I think you did a good job showing his perspective for the beginning chapters. I actually wished that they had done that for the actual series, at least as an extra, because that would've been really interesting and made more sense for us readers.
purplepam chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awwww...it was so cute! you're right! there are very little Ao Haru Ride stories!
SarahInWonderland chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I really liked this story :D
And there is a serious lack of Ao Haru Ride fanfiction out there :(
Good job on your first story, but I wish there was more than just a one-shot.