Reviews for Love is patient, love is kind
jinxcat21 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
not a fan of "lovejoy". reminds me of the valet/butler from Titanic - the one that chased Rose and Jack around.
joesPrincess chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
Oh my goodness I LOVED it please continue this story I want to know the fate of josh and how Adam and lovejoy and regina all get along!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful story. Brilliantly written. I am a Adam fan and therefor probably will not be interested in the other stories, but this one featuring Adam, was very well done. Hope you write more Adam stories in the near future.
HossIsBoss chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
LOVED the ending! The vows were so sweet and I loved that Adam made sure to bring Lovejoy into them, accepting her as his daughter. Saw the picture of the dress and it's gorgeous. I'm so happy that Adam and Regina got to have a happy ending, I think they're made for one another and I definitely hope that you do expand their storyline, I would love to see into their lives as Lovejoy grows up. I'll warn you ahead of time, I may not read the Little Joe story, I didn't like Michael Landon in Bonanza (but strangely I liked him when he played on Little House On the Prairie, go figure!), but I look forward to reading the Hoss story when you get to it.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
Yea, they are married! I liked how Adam included Lovejoy in the vows. "A world of you and me, and I let no one invade it." So lovely and so like Adam to say. Great story!
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 22 . 10/13/2012
I love the story. I love the sweet and tender Adam. So don't be upset when I don't review the Joe and Hoss stories.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2012
It would be interesting to see how the Cartwright men adjust to a newborn little girl - so I really hope that you continue this. I have really enjoyed your story!
trrmo77 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Awwwww.. what a sweet and happy ending! I love it! And their vows were perfect for them - I love Regina quoting from Ruth. That was beautiful - and the dress sounds amazing! :)

I'm glad that you may do another one (or two) - I'll look forward to it... um huh - sooner than later. :) Great work -again!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
Glad they're married,
debbie55 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
sniff sniff WHAT a BEAUTIFUL chapter. Gosh, I felt like crying. I could actually see this wedding in my mind. sniff. YOU have done such a GREAT Job on this story. I am also so very, very, happy you will continue the story. Adam will make a WONDERFUL father. I am very happy for Regina, that she has found a TRUE LOVE, and wonderful father for Lovejoy. I LOVE the Scripture also. VERY fitting for Adam and Regina. THANK YOU very much for most BEAUTIFUL story. Hope you are feeling better too.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
loved this story. you are a very good writer. I knew adam and regina and baby would be together. write another story soon.
debbie55 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
NEVER have I read a story that left me thrilled and stunned in almost the same time, BUT THIS story had it HEIGHTS, gasping for air moments, and the Goosebumps moments. OF all women Adam deserved, Regina is the ONE due to the care that Adam has shown towards her, in all her Issues. It takes a Cartwright to be able to MEND the MOST broken woman. The Cowboy Cartwright. ADAM! I am sooo pleased Regina's father gave his blessing. I guess he knew he was beat, and would also lose his wife too In the process. I THINK Regina is HOME. LOVE the story, and I HOPE you continue the story. I would love to read ALL about lil Lovejoy CARTWRIGHT after the marriage. LOL
Guest chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I'm glad her father saw fit to stop fighting them!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
YES! Adam and she can get married now!
trrmo77 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Aww... what a sweet chapter! I'm glad it was a girl! :) I like her name alot (but then all of my childern have unique names as well).

I'm so glad her father gave his "blessing" - even if it was half-hearted. I hope he will come around completely.

Glad you are feeling better... keep getting rest and drinking lots of water! :)