Reviews for A Spell that Crosses Time
Is there more to this?
Jemstone6259 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
*crying* This-was-so-cute-that-I'm-crying!
Queen Ore-sama chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Loved it. Beautiful movie, beautiful one shot. I myself thought that the mask was sort of like a protection for Hotaru. Great work! Absolutely wonderful.

-Queen Ore-sama
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
TT_TT crying so hard at this ... why did gin have to die D:
but i never realised his spell was weakening! so thats what he meant wwhen he said he cant see her anymore. anyway this was so beautiful to read! especially the spell he whispered to her *cries*
camilaflordeloto chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
OMG! I cried with the movie and I cried again with this FF that made me remember. I love it, thanks for writing it TTuTT)b
sagawa kasumi chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
KYA! it's such a good story! i love it! it's almost exactly like the real movie but this is better! kya! i already love hotarubi no mori e and adding this...*take a deep breathe* KYAAAAA! i love it even more now!
Mcxynth chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
;_;

ToT No matter how many times I've watched the movie, and replayed Gin's disappearance over and over again...

I can't stop myself from crying.

This movie is the saddest movie I've ever watched. And it's even less than an hour long! TT

Your story...Your version...Even just at the first paragraph, I was crying already. Hehe TT Silly me ToT
AzureArchxngel chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
...can I please curl up and die?

That was so adorable!

I swear I was crying for thirty minutes straight after reading this. And the movie for that matter. It wasn't bad at all! The only thing is maybe try to describe what's going on a bit better. Some parts I was a bit confused on what was going on.

Other than that, I'm a huge fan!

Why Gin...
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Interesting to put it from Gin's point of view - good idea (you showed me something the anime didn't, and wrote it well. For that I thank you.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
-sniff- beautifully written and I can hear Gin's voice in the whole story...I love how his I love you is the spell that's going to protect her forever...that concept is just wonderful -cries-
Hinikuna chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Your fic is really good. I just finished watching the anime, and reading your story is making me cry all over again, specially with the last scene.
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This...was absolutely beautiful. I just finished watching the movie around an hour ago (cried like a baby, but then again, who doesn't?). I love how this is from Gin's perspective and as for the ending...it's that: "HOLY FRICKEN' CRAP THAT WAS SO SAD I DEMAND THIS HAVE A HAPPY ENDING" feeling, along with that "T-THAT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL TT DA FEELS T.T" feeling :) overall, brilliant job!
aye-know-hah chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
that wasn't bad at all, it was very nice. i liked it a lot.
Miss-Leth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That wasn't bad, I promise. It was beautiful and truly kept to the feel of the movie. Wonderfully done!
Genie2130 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was cute. :) and the ending was sad,just like the movie's. Keep going,if you want. :)