Reviews for Starting a Family
bear2016 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
This ending is terrible. I'm sorry to say that but I 1,000,000% dislike cliffhangers. I would just be happy with 1 more chapter. You won't do it though so oh well.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
authors an idiot
Khadeejah chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
I am mad but it is okay. Everybody outgrows things. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Your fan, .A
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Listen I may be a little sad because you didn't continue this story but hey no worries.I don't blame you.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I may not have follow you during you writing this story,but I read it and I was starting to love it...when I saw your note, how can you leave this story in the middle.
That's what is consider a bad writer.
ff chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
...yup
Dekupik chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
*throws rotten vegetables at*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
I HATE you because you don't like winx club
fortkavanagh chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
well that sucks, you could have done better, season 5 an 6 is out now (and maybe a third Winx Club movie comming out soon), watch em an they might reboot what you loved about em in the first place!
Regan chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I'm extremely dissapointed and angry with you. One of my biggest pet peeves is leaving a project unfinished. All the people,including me, who wasted all this time and strength on this story to follow and favorite deserve an apology. We would've taken one last crappy chapter over an insincere sounding note holding the message of "I've grown out of it," as an excuse ANYDAY. Then, at least, we'd have closure. You are very smart, that I realized some time ago. But to put this as bluntly as possible, your desicion to upload this story and leave it unfinished is beyond STUPID. I know the word is going to be censored but I just have to write this because I'm hurt. If you do in fact end up changing your mind and uploading I'll consider posting an apology but until I see that, I'm sorry but.

Fuck You
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
You know, you really let me down with this last chapter. If you didn't like WInx Club anymore, fine, but you should of at least had the decency to finish off with a proper chapter instead of your author's note and some names. It's really sad to see someone who had a promising story just slack off on the last chapter like everyone else. Your heart wasn't even in this enough to do a courtesy to your fans and readers and give them a decent ending.

Pardon my harsh words, but this is really how I feel. It was a serious let down and a slap in the face to people who did like your story.
No Bass Without Voice chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Hi! I understand you're doing this and it's okay! I will certainly not blame you, the story was good while it lasted!
you did an awesome job, so please don't feel bad :)

Lots of love,