Reviews for Starting a Family
I HATE you because you don't like winx club
fortkavanagh chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
well that sucks, you could have done better, season 5 an 6 is out now (and maybe a third Winx Club movie comming out soon), watch em an they might reboot what you loved about em in the first place!
Regan chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I'm extremely dissapointed and angry with you. One of my biggest pet peeves is leaving a project unfinished. All the people,including me, who wasted all this time and strength on this story to follow and favorite deserve an apology. We would've taken one last crappy chapter over an insincere sounding note holding the message of "I've grown out of it," as an excuse ANYDAY. Then, at least, we'd have closure. You are very smart, that I realized some time ago. But to put this as bluntly as possible, your desicion to upload this story and leave it unfinished is beyond STUPID. I know the word is going to be censored but I just have to write this because I'm hurt. If you do in fact end up changing your mind and uploading I'll consider posting an apology but until I see that, I'm sorry but.

Fuck You
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
You know, you really let me down with this last chapter. If you didn't like WInx Club anymore, fine, but you should of at least had the decency to finish off with a proper chapter instead of your author's note and some names. It's really sad to see someone who had a promising story just slack off on the last chapter like everyone else. Your heart wasn't even in this enough to do a courtesy to your fans and readers and give them a decent ending.

Pardon my harsh words, but this is really how I feel. It was a serious let down and a slap in the face to people who did like your story.
No Bass Without Voice chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Hi! I understand you're doing this and it's okay! I will certainly not blame you, the story was good while it lasted!
you did an awesome job, so please don't feel bad :)

Lots of love,

NoBassWithoutVoice
Winxclubber chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
HOW DARE U! I WAS SOO EXCITED 4 THAT LAST CHAPTER AND U B*ST*RD JUST THROW IT AWAY. like seriously delete your summary if you aren't going to do the Stella and Bloom chapter. Because your summary is Brandon and Sky talking about their pregnant wives. I do not give a SH*T about the baby names I just want the dam chapter. I HOPE THAT U ARE HAPPY YOU A$$H*LE! :(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Uh I'm 18 and still love the show
snicker.fairy chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
After reading the summary stella sounded pretty tense about being pregnent I mean she wanted to cut off brandon's balls and she wanted to kill him.
CocoRed chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love it
TecnaLogica chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
You've really capture all of their personalities for each Winx in every chapter, love it!
Booklover chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Love it and I can't wait for Bloom and Stella please have Bloom name her daughter after Daphne.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I'm really enjoying these blurbs and the wonderful characters and emotions you're giving to everyone. I can see Tecna getting highly emotional. Do you mind if I borrow some parts for my story, The Importance of Being Celibate?

Honestly I would suggest you go in a round and continue following all of the couples in their pregnancies including labour and delivery because that would make for a more interesting story. I would love to know if Riven shakes when he cuts the cord and all that other good stuff.

Finally, since symptoms for each pregnancy vary I agree that there is no sure fire way to tell if you're having a girl or a boy... well unless you ask my Father in law and he knows you really well. He's 4 for 4 now. :) I was just fine with my first daughter, but I was sick as a dog with my second. And now I'm rambling.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
LOl I am going to agree that bed rest really really sucks! Been there with my last one and I wanted to cry I was so bored! I couldn't work, I wasn't even allowed to go out grocery shopping. Thank GOD I still lived in NY and had DVR and satellite or I would have DIED from boredum!

I do agree with your rant except you kinda followed the trend by naming Musa and Riven's daughter Melody- everyone does that except for myself and LoveLoveLovix. I am so sick of seeing the Trix anyway. I've read stories where people still have THE TRIX attacking the 2nd gen kids. Mix it up, stick a boy at Alfea, have a Winx daughter at CT. Give Diaspro some love!

I also believe that powers can be inherited genetically or at least closely related powers. I mean they don't really get into everything about heriditary powers, but it seems that everyone from one planet has a certain element. I wonder if one would be dominant over another the way human genetics are. The only real example I could think of would be The Legend of Korra where it seems that Aang and Katara's son inherited air bending powers and we don't see if they have any other children.

From what I've seen from the show and the comics, the powers are inherited from one parent or another. Of course being Winx Club they don't explain why or how most boys don't have magical powers.

And now this review has turned into a question and answer session. Sorry 'bout that.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
My dad just bought whatever he had coupons for LOL. I have to say I am interested in reading someone else's more realistic version of pregnancy. I have one up, but it's parody because I got so sick of everyone having the same dang thing.

Also, you don't have to avoid soda while you're pregnant- I've been through 2 myself. You have to avoid caffeine so everyone needs to monitor their chocolate and coffee intake, but not uncaffeinated drinks. I drank a lot of ginger ale because it calmed my stomach. Hmm, and ginger tea, candied ginger... I hated ginger by my 5th month. No one really shows at their 3rd month either, a friend of mine is quite skinny, I didn't see a bump till she was 7 months along.

It's funny because the boy's name is the same as the name a friend of mine and I gave Riven and Darcy's unplanned daughter in a few stories.

I do have a request though, EVERYONE and their BFF's, sister's, BFF names Musa's daughter Melody. It's like naming your child Earth... or Australia. There are so many other musically oriented names could you use one of those instead and be more original?

All and all the first chapter was pretty good and an accurate portrayal of a lot of preggo mommies so I'll continue reading.
Girl with Life Full of Anime chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
FINALLY! You updated. I really enjoy this story and hope you update it soon.