Reviews for Hello Again
Ok, I laughed so hard this chapter. It was funny. Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Lmao grananne is SOOOOOO funny I'm not supposed to be reading right now but when I read grananne its hard to stay quiet love ur wrighting
ReaderKat chapter 34 . 10/14/2015
Great story, hard to put down. Loved all the humor! Thanks for sharing a wonderful read.
samy.n chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
i still caqnt find the link,where is it
Anonymous15 chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Your story is really great and it really is hilarious without being immature. But you really need to brush up your spellings because it's really frustrating to read a story with so many mistakes.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 33 . 8/29/2015
i really really liked this story. it was recommended on one of the facebook groups, i think. i loved the characters, especially bella and her family, as well as alice. i loved that rose and bella pushed her and pushed her to do her designs and be successful. i loved everything about all of bellas assistants, too. i loved her mentality that someone has to have drive and passion for something, whatever it is. cant wait for the sequel.
Cryibaby chapter 34 . 8/26/2015
this is one of the best FF I've read, and I've read quite a few :) are you thinking about publishing it? because if you are I'll definitely buy it even if I've read it at least 3 times :)) GREAT JOB! thanks for all your stories
Len Stormcrow chapter 33 . 8/24/2015