Reviews for you are not alone in this
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love it! :-) :-) :-)
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Thank you for portraying a Blackstar with some depth; I've read far too many fics where he's only good for spewing arrogant, self-centered crap and not much else. He's got layers, and I think you peeled back a couple of them here

Another wonderful fic!
thewicked1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I really liked this story but it got kind of confusing between the transitions like I wasn't sure when Black Star was taunting Maka if she had stabbed Black Star, Soul or if she had stabbed herself by accident. I kind of felt more could have been filled in story wise but a sense of mystery is ok too :)
NeeyahTwins chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Funny heheheh so funny
Wandering Lilly chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
CUDDLE WHORE. SOUL IS A CUDDLE WHORE.
GOD, YESSSSSS -dies-.
I literally died for like ten minutes after reading the "cuddle whore" part. I loved this to pieces, Just like I love all your other SE fanfics:3. This was better than good and I really wasn't expecting it at all. But as happens very often, I found myself being proved wrong. I find this fic to be wonderfully written, by the way.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for this, this just made my day and I hope to see more of your work soon :3.

-Lilly.
Sarahsorad chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
SO. Pretty sure I have never seen anyone write this senario in a way I could say I liked until now. Amazing work :3.
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The angst is good.

And i love the ending very much!
Anna07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
great story, it was really cute :D