Reviews for Friends with the Freaks
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Can you make a sequel? Something like they show the song to everyone else. Please :)
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I quite literally just finished reading The Vampire's Assistant a little over an hour ago. TT Loved your story. I never realised how well "Cirque du Rue" fit the books until now.
TheAmethystGirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I like your songfic! Too bad I've never heard that song before.
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Nice :)

'The Vampire's Assistant' is one of my favourites in the series, which is odd seeing as Darren Shan (as in the author XD) wasn't entirely pleased with it. I found it very emotional, and very real-the way Darren struggled with his new life was a realistic reaction. Some vampire books-mentioning no names-seem to skip that part and the new vampire is instantly at ease with their new life. There would be some questioning of morals in there.

Sam was an interesting character. I knew from the start that something was going to happen to him, but for me his death was the first horrific shock of the series. The hero will not always save the day. And that meant anything could happen ;)

I'm rambling. I tend to do that, sorry. Basically, I like emotional stuff and this was emotional and I like the sad ending.

I really enjoyed your fic :) You did extremely well as any fanfics go!

KBerry x