Reviews for Sweet Little Angel
artri chapter 32 . 10/18
Sorry you never continued this story. I thought it was finished (Covid brain)and was really enjoying it. Thank you for such a good story.
BlueStar2020 chapter 32 . 10/17
Great story so far.
Umm question if she had a hysterectomy which means removal of the uterus then how the heck can she have her period. You need the uterus to make the endometrial wall which breaks down to give you the blood that comes out of your vagina also if she had a partial hysterectomy how can her full uterus be removed.
bfnine chapter 1 . 8/28
Please finish
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 32 . 8/20
This was amazing! You really know how to keep someone at the edge of their seat. Did not see Irina coming into this AT ALL ! Nor for the entire army to shift towards the campsite. And Rose pulling a move like that?! I was just shocked. Beyond shocked. But like Bella said everything happened so quickly and yet so much happened! Riley dead. All newborns dead. Victoria dead. Irina pinned down. Then dead. Rose in pure utter agony. Lizzie somehow with Esme. Then with Bella. Safe Lizzie’s tears. Rose is out like a candle. And still you find yourself asking the same question after every chapter. WHAT IS HAPPENING. So many little mysteries here and there. You untangle one and then there’s a couple more. But this is why I love this story. BEYOND stoked that I reread it and caught up with it again. You know how to reel them in and keep them hooked. I know last time you updated was 2 years ago but I will honestly wait for however long to get another chapter and still be grateful. We are in some crazy times right now so thank you for creating this story, for having continued this far bc it’s a good escape. Hope you and your family are doing well and taking care. Until the next one!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 31 . 8/20
OK. NOW I know I definitely didn’t read this chapter for several framing reasons. ONE you named it after Out of the Woods by the Taylor Swift! Like I SO would have remembered THAT ! TWO the sex scene. I definitely know I didn’t get to no sex scene! THREE you’re a SWIFTIE if anything I would have REMEMBERED THAT bc I’m a fellow swiftie too. I’m currently listening to folklore RIGHT NOW. Extremely curious as to what your favorite song is from there. And your on Twitter? Damn I gonna find you and follow you. So anyway so happy that the first FanFiction I decide to reread was this one. I’m enjoying it so much. Sad that the next one is the last chapter available but hey I’ll count the chapters you’ve published as a blessing, hope you post one day and move one.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 30 . 8/19
It’s been so long since I’ve accessed my twilight fan fiction login. Wanted to see if any stories got updated but then I saw this summary in my faves list and it caught my eye. Definitely remember reading it but I remember the number of chapters it had when I caught up and this says you last updated in 2018! So I just don’t know if you updated since the last time I read this story but I can tell you I still very much enjoy it. There are some moments where I’m just SO annoyed at Edward and I think that’s basically the same feeling I had back then too. But I think I was a bit more Team Bella this time around. Anyway if this review post this may mean it’s one of the new chapters you may have updated after i left the twilight FanFiction world...maybe possibly.
Tammy! First of all I hope you are well. This past few months have been very chaotic in the entire world.i hope you are safe and healthy.
I know that is being a long time since you updated. I’m just here to encourage you to maybe continue with this magnificent story. Re reading it has given me hope in this dark times. Remember that we are here for you. We will wait for you forever.
Stay safe!
goldseadragon chapter 32 . 6/19
Please come back! I love this story!
rpobsessed2 chapter 1 . 5/28
We are still waiting for you to keep your word that you will NOT abandon this story. It has been over two (2) years now. It’s time right?!
EmmettRose chapter 32 . 5/1
Will this be finished?
Caroleg chapter 32 . 4/25
Hope you update soon
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 32 . 4/5
Omg did it work, what happened next :(.
Please please please don't give up on this story! I know it's been akready 2 years but I'm reading multiple stories right now that all have very long breaks in between chapters and they are still uploading! So I'm still hopeful! I keep checking this site at least once a day to see if you have put up another chapter! You still have an audience that's waiting to find out how this story ends! I've stuck with this story for a couple of years nowand I won't stop now!
Hope you are well!
Lots of love to you!
AbK chapter 32 . 2/9
Wonderful story thank you for such a good read abk
2,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »