Reviews for Sweet Little Angel
Arghhh..i cried a river...this is so sad...
serayakk chapter 1 . 4/22
Please continue with this story, i have just finished reading it and such a beautiful story shouldn't be incomplete. I can not wait for the volturi and the new borns but most of all what will happen to edward and bella's relationship. Please, i know it's been like 2 years but you promised a hea and it's impossible to forget this story. Loved every single chapter. One of the best fanfics i read.
Bakergrama chapter 29 . 4/15
Oh please finish this...love this story
EsmeCullen237 chapter 29 . 4/7
can't wait for more please keep me updated for more please
Airboats chapter 19 . 2/24
Bella the Bitch Huzzah! Edward is annoying w his angel shit but Bella is beyond annoying being a b to th h. If I was Edward, I'd say, "Fuck off, Bitch." Or, "hit the road Bitch, and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more."
I like how no one points out that even though Edward left, Bella had his kid and didn't tell him until she was dying. Bravo! She obviously was able to find him as he received the letter and the child...but that's supposedly justifiable bc he was a dick. Also, Fuck Jacob. Fuck him so hard he can't sit for days. Stupid bitch. All these bitches! But that bitch needs to butt out bc he isn't doing anyone favors acting like he has any say over anything and Bella is a-ok w all his shit talking bc it gives her an excuse to talk about how much she hates Edward. Way to think about the kid! Loves it.
17wilsonh chapter 29 . 1/7
I LOVED this. I was proud of Edward stepping up for his daughter and Bella stepping up for herself (although it was annoying that she wouldn't let up after 4 months or so). I did see from your author's notes that it was hard to keep updating regularly and it's been almost two years since your last update, but I hope that you do continue the story because it's everything I love about Bella and Edward and their world. Thanks for the good read. Not-so-patiently waiting for the next chapter,

Hayley
PLEASE UPDATE chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
For the love of God can you please please I'm begging you, please update this story! This is one of the most beautiful and angstiest fanfics to exist this deserves to be completed! Give us something please, a closure. Bella and Edward deserve their HEA and the lemons! Ooh the long-awaited reunion sex!
el chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
I just have to say that the songs you choose for each chapter is brilliant. And also the picture of the fic is also so beautiful.
Isabella Masen 1918 chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Hi, I know it's been years but I just finish reading your story and I love it. I would love it if you could finish it.
Manasseh chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
I think Bella's words are realistic. Those fics where she forgives him immediately at times are not real. When a person you love hurts your regardless of the reason, the wounds created just don't disappear with an apology..
helenm42 chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
Great story so far hope you will be updating again soon.

Helen
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
This is an awesome fic. I'm excited to read more :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/1/2016
What a lovely FF, well written and thought of. It a shame when it was getting interesting you stopped. I really enjoyed this chapter, Edward was his true self. Again well written.
mickeymackey chapter 29 . 5/23/2016
Great story. Please dont leave us hanging
demitruli chapter 29 . 5/16/2016
Come on... you NEED to update! This is literally the best twilight fanfiction I've ever read, and although I never, EVER cry -ask anyone you want, it's the truth- I bawled my eyes out when Edward got that phone call! Please, please, PLEASE update!
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »