Reviews for Sweet Little Angel
el chapter 15 . 9/8
I just have to say that the songs you choose for each chapter is brilliant. And also the picture of the fic is also so beautiful.
Isabella Masen 1918 chapter 29 . 8/26
Hi, I know it's been years but I just finish reading your story and I love it. I would love it if you could finish it.
Manasseh chapter 19 . 8/8
I think Bella's words are realistic. Those fics where she forgives him immediately at times are not real. When a person you love hurts your regardless of the reason, the wounds created just don't disappear with an apology..
helenm42 chapter 29 . 6/29
Great story so far hope you will be updating again soon.

Helen
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 6/20
This is an awesome fic. I'm excited to read more :)
What a lovely FF, well written and thought of. It a shame when it was getting interesting you stopped. I really enjoyed this chapter, Edward was his true self. Again well written.
mickeymackey chapter 29 . 5/23
Great story. Please dont leave us hanging
demitruli chapter 29 . 5/16
Come on... you NEED to update! This is literally the best twilight fanfiction I've ever read, and although I never, EVER cry -ask anyone you want, it's the truth- I bawled my eyes out when Edward got that phone call! Please, please, PLEASE update!
annoyingprincess chapter 29 . 5/3
hurry up
SummerS2lOVE chapter 27 . 4/18
i loved your story.
a day will you back to post a new chapter ?
MsAnonWriter chapter 29 . 4/12
I can't believe you've updated this story omg.. I need to read it again and iwill but omg please update ASAP
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 6 . 4/7
So did Bella sing the lullaby to Lizzie? It means a lot to her to want to hear Edward play it over and over. Curious about her fascination with the Shrek movie. Does she see her family somehow in it? Is she trying to tell Edward something by watching the movie with him over and over?

Oops, Lizzie got a whiff of the delivery man! Yum. ;-)

Argh, Tanya was pushy, Laurent was sneaky, Carmen was nice. Rosalie and Tanya vying for Lizzie's attention. Poor little girl, although I'd favor Rosalie even if she has trouble blurring the "mother role ". Rosalie truly cares for Lizzie and maybe Edward was too harsh? Of course, Bella is and always will be, Lizzie's mom.

Ah, at last, Lizzie speaks and admits that she is thirsty.

Great chapter.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh, no, Laurent wants to see Elizabeth? So not good. Really bad! I know this is your story and not SM's but I just don't trust Laurent especially after poor Charlie died in that 'animal attack' and Bella is in hiding. Even Alice can't find out where Bella is. Bella has often been clever about slipping Alice's sight and just maybe she is hiding out from other vampires as well.

Tanya is still trying to worm her way into Edwards graces. Snort!

Ah, and Lizzie managed to quickly sneak closer to the piano without Edward seeing her. Haha. She loves Bella's lullaby... I am teary again. And Lizzie needs some blood soon to make her feel better, I think. And she's inherited her mother's disinterest in fashion. Ha, just where did Alice's silver comb disappear to?! I think Elizabeth has something to do with that!

I do have a strong foreboding regarding the Denali's and Laurent visiting...
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 4 . 4/7
Well, the Cullen girls get to do some shopping and decorating for their newest family member. Jasper is still guilt ridden, the sisters and Emmett are angry with Edward and Edward is still tortured. Sounds like the Cullens alright. ;-)

How scary and heartbreaking it must be for a child to leave a dying parent, go on a plane with a social worker, and meet family you never knew. Ha! Edward can't hear his daughter! Great!

Well done.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 3 . 4/7
You had me near tears while I read this chapter and Bella's letter to Edward. (Sniffle) Very good. Although I never minded "Renesmee" as a name, I really like "Elizabeth"and/or "Lizzie". Wish SM had used it as part of Renesmee's full name.

Hmm, poor Charlie died from an animal attack? I'm guessing red eyed vampire attack.

Elizabeth doesn't eat much or talk? Well, Elizabeth probably doesn't care much for human food if she is half vampire and probably doesn't talk as she may sound too grown up to regular people.

Poor Bella is dying! Oh, no! And she doesn't want to be found. She's gone to a lot of trouble to disappear so I am thinking she is hiding from vengeance seeking Vicky rather than Edward or an Alice-makeover. (Wink) And only the Cullens can protect Lizzie and guide her if Bella passes away. She simply can't stay with humans as she is a supernatural child.

Way to go, Emmett! Punching Edward and sticking up for his baby sister, Bella. I do love our Emmett. ;-) I love Edward, too, but he really hurt his beloved.

Looking forward to reading more...
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »