Reviews for What to Expect When You Aren't Expecting
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
omg please continue! i need to see that baby!
Obsessedwithsuperwholock chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I love this story! And I know that it's been a long time since you updated it but I would totally love it if you kept going!
cecy hale chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Actualiza pronto :3
ash chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
Do it
Mimosa Evans chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
i loved this chapter it was amazing with a really big AAHHHHH
monsocks chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I still read this because I think your fic was the first sterek's mpreg I read. Soooo. I need to know how this end. And the idea of Stiles carrying a baby is... really cute!
So keep writing!
Kieron77 chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Good job so far!
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Great chapter. Glad to hear that your gonna finish the story.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Please finish I wanna meet the baby
Mimosa Evans chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So I looked up Renatusliberi and could not find anything! So I seperated the words into Renatus and liberi and finally got somewhere but it was to difficult to understand so…

This is where I went first
en. wiki/Renatus
And I got this;

Renatus is a first name of Latin origin which means "born again" (natus born). In countries of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish languages it exists in a masculine and feminine form i.e., Renato and Renata. In the French language they have been translated to René and Renée. The feminine form Renate is also common in Dutch and German language-speaking countries. Renata is a common female name in Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Lithuania and Slovakia. In Russia the names Renat (or "Rinat") and Renata are widespead among the Tatar population. In some Spanish speaking countries, the name has taken on a different meaning: as a contraction for Rey (king) and Nato (birth), it has come to mean "born a king."

The name has a spiritual, not literal meaning, i.e., to be born again with baptism, i.e, from water and the Holy Spirit). It was extensively adopted by early Christians in Ancient Rome, due to the importance of baptism. The onomastic is San Renato, a martyr, Bishop of Sorrento in the 5th century, which is celebrated on December 12.

In Persian Mithraism, which spread widely in the West as a religion of the soldiers and officials under the Roman Empire, persons initiated into its mysteries were designated renatus (with the meaning of regenerated).

With a completely different origin, the name "Renata" is a New Zealand Maori transliteration of the name "Leonard", and is a male's name.

And then I went here.…

Q/What_does_liberi_in_latin_mean#page2

And got this junk lol;

Liberi is eitherthe nominative/vocative plural of the word for "children"the masculine or neuter genitive singular of the adjective meaning "free"the masculine nominative/vocative plural of the

So I desided to dumb both down and figure out my own definition for your worded spell thingy lol
Here's what I did for Renatus…

See just part of the one above.

And for liberi I did this.…

Liberi is the nominated plural of the word child or children for the male gender. It's also the singular of the adjective meaning free.

So I figured RenatusLiberi is a way or spell (in you case lol) for the male gender to be able (or free) to give birth to children.
And the reason I am bothering you with this is because I want to know if I am right!… Oh and cus I've got no life lol
moonsupreme chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
dont stop please u_u continue writing
banhan chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
normally I am bit reluctant when reading fic's like this, but this is a suprisingly good fic and I am really enjoying it. I cant wait for more. Good work ! :)
stefanswifey01 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Haha Stiles and Peter going at it they crack me
stefanswifey01 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Haha Stiles dad cracks me up love him.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »