Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
A Guest chapter 4 . 2/18
I really love this story. Plz update soon.
Frozen862 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
No you would not have an easier time taking Moat Cailin
tsevca chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Your Robb and Oberyn have nothing to do with original versions.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Man this is awesome. Robb should totally be the hand. Suggestion, make it rhaegar's point of view for that one. Please. Pretty please.
Love it so far, update as soon as you can.
Amaterasu1969 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
It would be interesting to see what Rhaegar would think of Arya, who is said to resemble Lyanna. Though, not romantically, he might become fond of her, like a sister. Speaking of sister...Rhaegar HAS to meet Dany and her dragons! Will he? It would be interesting, because Rhaegar has always been called 'The Last Dragon', and boom! In comes Daenerys Stormborn, whom he might or might not end up marrying. Update soon! :)
Amaterasu1969 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I do wonder what it would be like if Rhaegar met Jon, and I'm glad to see someone touching on the topic! Nice writing, nice plot.
Dark Angel4566 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love that they found Arays dire wolf :) please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Update
jaufanfic chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
LOVE IT! This is soooo much better than I thought it would be! Can't wait for an update!
Aishanirocks chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Hey, i love this story. It seems Jon is going to get a hell of a homecoming present:)
Aguila22 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Really really good, keep writing! I just wonder, will we get to see Dany?
dredmaster100 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I LOVE RHAEGAR! keep writing please
MANDERS21 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
So far so good! I like your simple yet complex writing style. It flows from character to character without confusion
dirk chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
The Iron Born aren’t supposed to spill the blood of their own so they usually drown each other in salt water as an offering to the Drowned God

Arya is so awesome can’t believe I forgot to mention her

I tend to ship her with either Gendry or Edric Dayne so well please do something
MANDERS21 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Good chapter. Loved how Stannis shut the red witch up.