Reviews for Meet the Grants
It's been 9 months. I kno ur in school, but can we get an update. Ur Olitz is the only happy olitz. Shonda ruined them on the show. I want more stuff with Nadia and Fitz. Plllzzzz update.
lostinemotion chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
So much pain in this chapter. The dialogue was fantastic!
Butterflybap chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful update cakes! So sad that we are nearing the end.
kelleekellkell chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
Love how they support each other to make it all work. Love your stories.
jennkyle chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I just loved the chapter hell I love the whole story and your writing great job once again can't wait to see what happens next
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
Good Chapter! Till next time :)
jazphace chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
AWESOME!
noro chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
keep up the great writing
crabapplect chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Greaat job! Yes they need to save the fights worth fighting that matters. These petty things get over it. During you presidency people will continue to try and bring you down. So save the big ones during those times. I still believe you guys can over come everything as long as you do it together.
crabapplect chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
That's for the update it has been a while. Olivia is up for the challenge she needs thus in order hoot to lose who Olivia Pope is. She knows she lives her family but she doesn't want to be FLOTUS if she has to give up OCP. She is so lucky and loved that her husband understands that and has no problem letting the side of her comes out. Olivia just needs to talk to him and not whole it to berself.
Cleo chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Still can't stand Cryus. Glad that Fitz stood up for his wife regarding Cryus. I remember when Mrs. Obama touch the Queen and everybody had a field day with it. And same thing happen with Liv. They say she was young and inexperience they also forget to mention she is black. Cuz we all know that's what it was about.
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Soooo glad to see this update. I have enjoyed reading and re reading this story often. Glad that Liv is putting her foot down ala MO and creating the kind of life she wants with Fitz and the kids. Loved this...
Aunt Dee94 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Thanks for updating...waiting for the next chapter.
LimePalmtree chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Cakes... Thanks for the update. I have missed this. Cy is truly a pain in the ass. They give him to much room to think they give a damn about what he wants. Please give us more soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2014