Reviews for Meet the Grants
Fedex57724 chapter 20 . 3/29
Love the way you write very visual. This is a great story. Please update what about the new baby when will they know, what problems surface during the mid elections, what incident does Liv handle to win over the GOP, does Liv mentor Ariane or is she a bigger problem?
Fedex57724 chapter 9 . 3/28
Love it!
Michelle Reid chapter 20 . 3/25
Enjoyable read! Ty!
Laurenaustin4 chapter 20 . 2/19
After watching 511 then reading this I feel like I want to cry.. Great story hope you update soon
Fedex57724 chapter 11 . 1/24
I love your writing!...and yes they are adorable...you should send some of your writing to Shonda; she needs the help after the winter finale and season 4!
Fedex57724 chapter 7 . 1/24
Wow...the way you write I'm there enjoying the moment with them!
Fedex57724 chapter 4 . 1/23
I love your writing. I love this story and anything that illustrates Fitz and Liv's passion.
SoVeryME chapter 20 . 1/12
I hope UNC dont beat you down this semester. I have always loved this story so ready for more!
vichall21 chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
I just discovered your story and stayed up so late every night over Thanksgiving break to finish it and I'm finally caught up! I love it! You have lengthy and detailed chapters. You give me such a vivid picture of everything. I will admit I get a little confused with all the names of the supporting characters. Between the moms and the friends. It's hard to keep up.
kandyse4olitz chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Man i had to re read this story from the beginning. Its been 84 years. This is what SR and those cronies couldn't do for Olivia. The FLOTUS role don't have to ornamental. Michelle is a living and breathing testament that FLOTUS role is so much more than what you wear etc. So thank you for showing us that. Standing ovation. I love little Nadi when are we going to get another smushy baby?
kelleekellkell chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Glad you're back with this! Looking forward to the next update.
SandraNowakowski chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I forgot to say that I love the song lyrics before your chapter. Again, the characters are realistic and delightful!
SandraNowakowski chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Another great chapter! I'm loving the dialogue and flirting.
SandraNowakowski chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Your dialogue is so realistic! Yes, little Jerry is so cute! I'm liking your story.
SandraNowakowski chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Lord, I wish Scandal would get to scenes like you wrote! You do a better job than Scandal writers. Great beginning!