Reviews for Life Choices
courtzm chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Love this! Xx
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is amazing, I love how you fit this in with your other fics (see reading them in the order on your profile helps :3)

This was really sweet though, I like how Molly told tonks all about their relationship, and [War makes you do crazy things. Love makes you do crazy things. Being in love during a war- well, that's much worse.] is absolute yes.

*heart*
SeptemberSkies chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
My favorite part about this scene is that it could have come right out of the book. The canon here is perfect, and the interaction between Tonks and Molly is very smooth and natural. When I think of Molly, generally the words 'mother' and 'match-maker'. She just has so much warmth and concern and love to spread around to every one and you showed that flawlessly here. I also like Tonks's characterization, she's just the right amount of unsure and worried for this part of the story. You really did a wonderful job here.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I liked the friendship between the women here. It was really wonderful to read something with them being so close to each other, since I did get the impression from canon that they were... and I liked Molly's moment of talking about her elopement - that's one of the things that I wanted to hear more about in canon and was disappointed that we never did ;)
conquerors chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is very sweet and I love the relationship you showed here. I can imagine Molly acting motherly towards Tonks and I thought this was a very cute, light hearted bonding fic between the two of them.
AmzyD chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is very sweet, I lvoe the bondign between them and how you portray Molly is excellent:) Well written
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I just loved the way that you've characterised Molly in this. It's very sweet and I can definitely picture her acting like a motherly figure to Tonks and everyone's go-to for advice. Great job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aw, I love the way that Molly talks to Tonks. That's so cute. I also really like the way that you've used the prompts in this piece. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar errors, so good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
/Molly's kitchen had always been a place of confession/ lol that line made me look at it like a those shows on T.V where one talks to a host about their problems n_n This was great-I don't like Molly but I like Tonks so I'm happy that Molly helped Tonks think about what to with Remus. Also the fact that she wasn't a great housewife when she married Arthur at eighteen was a great twist-I've always seen her as a great housewife. One thing that made me not agree was that it wasn't seen well to get married young-Molly comes from a pureblood family and in that time pureblood families I would like to think married young but it could be they were Prewett...anyway this was sweet!

Much love!

C.G.
still kat chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
The conversation between Molly and Tonks, especially on Molly's part, seemed formal at times, but I guess that's what made it so full of meaning. In one sentence in the first paragraph there were a few commas too many, which detracted a little from the flow (look who's talking xD).

Overall, I really enjoyed the conversation and your characterisations. :)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was perfect! Tonks is one of my favorite characters, actually, and you wrote her so well. I liked seeing this glimpse at Tonks during the war and Tonks/Remus, because a lot of Tonks/Remus that I read takes place later on, after they get together. You've characterized both Molly and Tonks so well, they're spot-on. I love the idea of both Tonks and Remus coming to Molly's kitchen to confess their feelings and just talk, I can definitely picture Molly being the person to talk to in the Order. I like the discussion about Molly's history as well, and her getting married right out of seventh year. Again, SPaG is perfect, no problems there, and you used the prompts you had been given very well. I like the friendship between the two that you portrayed here, it's really well-written and realistic. Nice work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very sweet! I liked seeing this little bit of bonding between Tonks and Molly. I like how you also gave a few of your own details about Molly's marriage to Arthur, I really liked that bit. Well done! :D
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love how you wrote Molly as understanding Tonks even when she pretends otherwise. Mother's intuition maybe? The ending was really done well too. Great job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was really sweet. I really do like Remus/Tonks together and Molly and Arthur eloping... that's canon right? Something tells me it is, but I can't remember for sure.

Anyway, this was beautifully written and a very enjoyable read. Gotta love Molly's advice :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A plausible account of one of Tonks' visits to the Burrow, and a very well written and enjoyable piece. :)