Reviews for Charging the Vault
MrsDeth chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved it, I wish there were more romance stories between Zero and Maya.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was a brilliant start! You should really continue this story, especially since there needs to be more Zer0 X Maya fictions. The only thing I would suggest is to give some kind of indication when you switch the point of view. Other than that, great job all around. Here's to hoping you update this soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
god i can't wait for more please continue with this story
son of the olympians chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Great beginning, awesome pairing (I don't know what people are thinking with action and Maya), and I hope this isn't a one shot because it has the makings of a really good story.
3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Is this a one-shot or a story? If this a story, please continue, I'm curious on where this story will lead. ;3
Kaiser Xander chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Woo! I like where this is going! May I suggest one little thing? When switching points of view, perhaps use a larger space or asterisks - *** - to signal the change. It gives the reader a bit of a warning that something will change.

I haven't played much when Axton is around, so I don't know his character very well at all, but even if he's out of character here... he's going to be hilarious! I play as Zer0, I was happy to learn that he actually talks! Well, sort of. Anyway, I'm biased. So I'm enjoying the Maya/Zer0 match-up. Keep going! It's going to be great.
BANEHiwatari chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
... (*cries in despair) NOOOO Don't stop words! Continue! Flow! (*sulk) I hope you update soon... I've been searching for a romance story with Zero! XD Until then!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
great start to your story please update soon
Nightmare723764 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Interesting start, other then making the chapter (and future chapters) longer it's all good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
It's very nice so far and it flows well with the main storyline with the added humor that i personally enjoyed along with the detail of the characters. Please continue and update soon. Im looking foward to it. BlackDragon41
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awesome cant wait for more!
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Interesting start. No grammar or spelling errors that I noticed. Zer0 has yet to talk though, so I don't know if you are going to keep his speech format the same as in the game though. It would be interesting to have him keep it the same when with the group and like everyone else when alone with Maya. Also are you going to kill Axton and Salvador? What about any of the original Vault Hunters? Anyways great start, keep up the good work and update soon please.
johny2K chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Pretty boss bro. Pretty boss.
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
:D Moarr! I love Zero, he's so freakin' badass! Borderlands 2 is BAWS! ;D
Stazlerous chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I like it. The concept behind the story is great as well. :) I can't wait for more.