Reviews for Interesting Times
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
With the Incredibles 2 in sight on imdb I crashed onto to peer into the Incredibles fanfiction out of curiosity (and procrastination) and stumbled onto this highly addictive read (resulting in even more procrastination dammit)...Well, I've never heard of Aberrant though I do have passing knowledge of White Wolf as an RPG gamemaker, and I've no idea if the characters other than the canon Incredibles are OC or actual characters, but either way once the general confusion ran off it makes for a soul-sucking read with a ragtag crew (huuuge crew, how the hell do you churn out so many of them) of intriguing, nicely developed characters. It's kinda sad to see Dash as an asshole and Helen as an overprotective bitchmom here, but I get the whole unforgivable evil nemesis' son situation. Violet's characterization is full of refreshing spunk. I usually don't take to OCs as they tend to become marysuepers but David is an awesome original character and I really enjoy the antics of caffeine-trigger-happy Zoe. I'll have to re-read this slower after I start on my 2.5k essay (nothing compared to the word length on this Godzillaesque series) but so far it's incredible (ignore my lame pun).
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
I must say, the way you pulled this guy winnig without any Mary Sue moments is great! I can't wait to read the rest!
Author of Lies chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Ah, I was wondering where you've been...and this is what you've been working on, I see. I have yet to read the entire thing (I just skimmed over it - I know, I'm lazy) but I've noticed the little foreshadowing parts and other little things added in. Looking good.

Well, just letting you know I'm still lurking around, and waiting for the next installment.
Freakin' awesome job, as always.