Reviews for Take a Midol and Call Me in the Morning
ApplePieThat'sFrickingWorthIt chapter 1 . 4/4
I honestly can't tell you how many times I have read this over the past like 6 months ish since I discovered it & it just struck me I never reviewed!
Amazing! The characterisation is just right I can really picture it, made me laugh so much and never fails improve my mood at that time of the month to read Dean going through it in such a hilariously adorable way! And that bonus bit at the end oh god I love it so much! Can safely say my most read fanfiction ever well done amazing job!
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/12
This is awesome. And wouldn't it be nice if every man could experience it just once?
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/1
OH MY! This is hilarious! Now I remember why I loved your stories so much, back in the day ;)
outloudemily chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Oooohmygod. I didn't know I needed this in my life. But I do. I really do. Epic!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I was expecting a magical sex change. This was better. Much better. I would love to see Jensen actually acting this. Is there a pregnancy follow-up, or did Sam's flowers do the trick?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Bwahahahaha! Epic! This needs to be an episode - Jensen would knock it out of the park! I loved Sam's prank at the end, and the ensuing high-speed chase - lots of fun indeed! :D
yay chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Happy (extremely, extremely belated) birthday!
This was hilarious!
xxcrazyskittlesxx chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This story was hilarious. it made me laugh so hard
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
O my god this is hilarious! Love it!
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haha wow this was so good.. it was a good laugh :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Over a month late but happy very belated birthday, hope that you did have an awesome day. Apologies for the lateness of finding this story but have had laptop trouble and as a result missed alerts.
That story was so freaking funny, Dean with PMS, you wrote him with his symptoms perfectly and loved how the penny finally dropped for Sam, knowing what was wrong with his brother! Trust Dean to tempt fate by making comments about women in labour, he really likes to sail close to the wind! And hysterical Sam's song of choice! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Sam will probably have to spend a fortune in flowers. He's lucky the witch didn't body swap him with a real woman in the labor and delivery room and let him have to give birth for real.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Happy (very belated!) birthday! Sorry it took me so long to find time to read this! Love the idea of Dean getting PMS! Probably more painful than Hell!
Meowse chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OMGs! Freikin hilarious! Please, please tell me there'll be a sequel with Dean having labor pains.
SayLo chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hahaha dean on PMS xD I can't wait till there is a story of Dean pregnant