Reviews for The Lost Summer
tracey.platt chapter 3 . 8/12
the
Valiryo chapter 3 . 8/12
Harry's reaction to them not informing him that they were royalty was waaay out of left field... they weren't obligated in any way shape or form to tell him anything, they had just met him.
Amaterzzu9 chapter 5 . 7/7
Thanks a lot for this short but great Story.

I hope you find the time to rewrite it into a very very long Story. I would read it! :)

cya
Philgaston chapter 5 . 6/19
Au yea, i enjoyed it. Thx
Rebmul chapter 5 . 6/9
loved it
Tom the Magnificent chapter 5 . 6/2
Absolutely loved the story, really well written. And oh my god what a way to end it
blackpackager chapter 5 . 5/15
Love it!
neat story, thanks for uploading it!
BillBrink chapter 5 . 4/11
Good and fluffy. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 2/19
Good stuff. Fun to reread. Hope you're well. Looking forward to updates on other stuff from you. Thanks!
Aries Christensen chapter 2 . 2/7
Well in the books no one wear clothes under their robes. I guess the only reason they did in the movies were because of morons who would have moaned about children running around in underwear and robes.

It is even mentioned in OotP when the marauders bully Snape. Snape only wear underwear under his robes.

or on the HP Wikia Harry Potter Wiki

Uniform
The uniform consists of a plain black work robe and a black pointed hat. The hat is rarely worn. There are no marks, colours or crests determining between houses; students wear their own socks and shoes and do not wear any clothing beneath their robes except their underwear. During the cold seasons, an additional winter cloak with silver fastenings and name tags is required to be worn.
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
I kinda wish you hadn't added Hermione into the relationship, but overall, fun story.
rhizz17 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
update please
Raved Thrad chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I've always liked the name Zoë. I like that your Zoë is a really sweet girl, for a Veela princess ;) It gives me a nice WAFFy feeling inside.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 5 . 11/7/2015