Reviews for The Lost Summer
charliea.wood chapter 5 . 1/14
Love it thanks so much
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Nice story, very upbeat. I needed it. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I am REALLY enjoying your story. Of course, I love stories that get Harry out of the Weasley Sphere of Influence and bring him into relationships with new people ... or, at least, people who have not spent their lives under Dumbledore's thumb or trying to control Harry. I like the Delacours, too. They seem to be warm, caring people who have no ulterior motives where Harry is concerned, and that makes them rare.

I hope Harry sticks with Zoe, because I think Ginny (especially as you have portrayed her) would be a nightmare of a spouse.

I'm really curious to learn more about the Camelot and du Lac connections to Harry.
Victorie96 chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
I love this story...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Lol soo he has 2 LEGAL on Paper wives and 2 nonpaper wives lol!
Lol chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Btw poisson in french means fish
Sitso64 chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Honestly the last few lines are fucking amazing, great story alltogether.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Surprisingly enjoyably for the most part.
But, the Weasley bashing was beyond ridiculous and had only been done 344 billion times by the time this story was written.

The other clich├ęs about Harry's power, attractiveness to veela, etc., were more pleasant. In a way this feels like a rip-off of a Jaconais fic; and those are generally fun to read.
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Good story
ShakePapa chapter 5 . 4/19/2017
A great little story that left me with a smile. Thank you.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
XD XD XD XD GO HERMIONE Y
AY HE STAYED AT CAMELOT
AHHHHH HES RELATED TO ARTHUR
THATS THE CUP OF LIFE
I KNEW THEY TURNED THEMSELVES IMMORTAL
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
YASS HARRY
IM CRYING as soon as it got to mr Weasley saying he doesn't hold it against Harry I started crying DONT KNOW WHY but YAY GO arthur
Awwww now I'm really crying DAMNIT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SWEET ARTHUR
GO Harry AND THAT LAST SENTANCE GOT ME DAMNIT CRYING AGAIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
KAMAALOTH SOUNDS LIKE CAMELOT OH MY LORD HARRY YOU BETTER TAKE THAT ONE if you can't tell I'm also obsessed with bbcs merlin
AHHHH I WAS RIGHT AND HES RELATED TO MERLIN
lol go Harry awww Aimee hehe they were shocked XD XD GO APOLINE
AWWWWW
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Hmmmm I'm confused what has harry "done" and why did Aimee tell him to hush and why did he listen?
Uh oh who in their right mind got apoline mad
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
I really enjoyed your short story, it was well written and there wasn't too many mistakes