Reviews for The Lost Summer
Lol chapter 4 . 7/24
Btw poisson in french means fish
Sitso64 chapter 5 . 6/28
Honestly the last few lines are fucking amazing, great story alltogether.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/23
Surprisingly enjoyably for the most part.
But, the Weasley bashing was beyond ridiculous and had only been done 344 billion times by the time this story was written.

The other clich├ęs about Harry's power, attractiveness to veela, etc., were more pleasant. In a way this feels like a rip-off of a Jaconais fic; and those are generally fun to read.
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 5/14
Good story
ShakePapa chapter 5 . 4/19
A great little story that left me with a smile. Thank you.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 4/16
XD XD XD XD GO HERMIONE Y
AY HE STAYED AT CAMELOT
AHHHHH HES RELATED TO ARTHUR
THATS THE CUP OF LIFE
I KNEW THEY TURNED THEMSELVES IMMORTAL
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 4/16
YASS HARRY
IM CRYING as soon as it got to mr Weasley saying he doesn't hold it against Harry I started crying DONT KNOW WHY but YAY GO arthur
Awwww now I'm really crying DAMNIT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SWEET ARTHUR
GO Harry AND THAT LAST SENTANCE GOT ME DAMNIT CRYING AGAIN
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 4/16
KAMAALOTH SOUNDS LIKE CAMELOT OH MY LORD HARRY YOU BETTER TAKE THAT ONE if you can't tell I'm also obsessed with bbcs merlin
AHHHH I WAS RIGHT AND HES RELATED TO MERLIN
lol go Harry awww Aimee hehe they were shocked XD XD GO APOLINE
AWWWWW
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 4/16
Hmmmm I'm confused what has harry "done" and why did Aimee tell him to hush and why did he listen?
Uh oh who in their right mind got apoline mad
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 3/25
I really enjoyed your short story, it was well written and there wasn't too many mistakes
Phillies2 chapter 3 . 3/25
Yes, Go Harry and Zoe! I wonder when he will realize they're both naked
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 3/25
I don't know why, but the whole chapter I thought why not invest in both Microsoft and Apple? Harry is going to have some nice cars soon too. I hope it works out for him
Bronze chapter 5 . 3/22
Loved it! Absolutely Loved it! Yeah, there are a few places you could make corrections, but it's still very good. I love the idea of it taking Harry 19 years to find out his winter home was Camelot. That was great. Only Harry could find the Holy Grail or call it the Cup of Christ if you want, and drink from it along with his women. After all, it only took him 19 years to find out he's living in Camelot half the year. But hey, he's got four absolutely gorgeous women with him who love him just as much as he loves them. Now the only way to improve this in my opinion would be to clean it up. Though I'm not the least bit upset with how it reads now. I got lot of laughs out it.
Bob chapter 5 . 3/17
Good story Chris. For the rewrite, you could always expand on the Camelot/Grail aspect. There's a ton ideas to be mined from that vein. Just an idea. All the best.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 5 . 1/13
Able and sweet story. Love it!