Reviews for The Lost Summer
Hank1967 chapter 5 . 7/16
Very entertaining! I love Hermione's little quirk and Harry's interactions with the Veela girls. Most enjoyable!
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 4/12
Holy Shit. Yeah, I got nothing. That was AMAZING. You are a brilliant writer. I loved the ending, the way everything ties in at the end. This is truly a work of art. Good job!

I love the inclusion of the Poisson family, but I have to question their name. Is it a reference to something(other than poison)? If not, what's the inspiration for such a name?

-Rhino109
Akasha Drake chapter 5 . 3/15
Poisson...as in Reinette.

Makes sense.
Zeuseus chapter 5 . 3/6
This was beautiful, though the Ron-Switchback in the middle came a bit out of left field. I love seeing veela society explored even a little bit and having the Delacour sisters be Near Royalty was fun.

Harry being the rightful heir to the Pendragon Throne is always a fun thing to see when it isn't piled on as a stupid Heir of Merlin/All The Founders/King Arthur/Morgana/etc. Goblin blood test.

Exhibitionist Hermione got me for a few good chuckles too.
charliea.wood chapter 5 . 1/14
Love it thanks so much
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
Nice story, very upbeat. I needed it. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I am REALLY enjoying your story. Of course, I love stories that get Harry out of the Weasley Sphere of Influence and bring him into relationships with new people ... or, at least, people who have not spent their lives under Dumbledore's thumb or trying to control Harry. I like the Delacours, too. They seem to be warm, caring people who have no ulterior motives where Harry is concerned, and that makes them rare.

I hope Harry sticks with Zoe, because I think Ginny (especially as you have portrayed her) would be a nightmare of a spouse.

I'm really curious to learn more about the Camelot and du Lac connections to Harry.
Victorie96 chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
I love this story...
Dagger-Seishin chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Lol soo he has 2 LEGAL on Paper wives and 2 nonpaper wives lol!
Lol chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Btw poisson in french means fish
Sitso64 chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Honestly the last few lines are fucking amazing, great story alltogether.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Surprisingly enjoyably for the most part.
But, the Weasley bashing was beyond ridiculous and had only been done 344 billion times by the time this story was written.

The other clich├ęs about Harry's power, attractiveness to veela, etc., were more pleasant. In a way this feels like a rip-off of a Jaconais fic; and those are generally fun to read.
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Good story
ShakePapa chapter 5 . 4/19/2017
A great little story that left me with a smile. Thank you.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 4/16/2017