Reviews for Dragon Mage, King of Kings
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I think this is going to turn out well, but shouldn't this chapter be called prologue because it's before the story? But on to the next chap cuz I wanna see how good the actual story will be!
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
This was awesome! I love this story it was so amazing, I'm sad it's over. You did and amzing job on it, really it is amazing and your writing style is really enjoyable and fun to read.
Have an amazing day full of sunshine and smiles!
alli.heart chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I just read that whole thing and OHMYGOSHTHATALMOSTMADEMECRYB UTITWASAWESOME! Thank you for writing this master piece ;D
Raiji Magiwind chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
I never thought I would sit and read a interesting and insane roller coaster like this one. I happened to stumble upon the fic while wandering through somewhat bored and ran into this fic. I started reading and got absorbed into it, enough to say I almost cried with the last chapter with the way it ended.

I might have to keep an eye out for future things by you...:)
Lenore91 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
Awww, nice ending. Quick though... Hmm, but I like it! No more cliff hangers! Woohoo! ;)
Lenore91 chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Gasp! Nuuuu!
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAH! THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Froggy-One chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
You, my friend, are a genius.
I love this, I really do. I started to read this just yesterday and was hoping to know what would happen and then, today, you upload the rest of the chapter :'D! I'm deeply in love with your story ;u; it's just... perfect. The way you described both the magical world was enchanting, and really easy to imagine and enjoy, while the human world was pretty accurate.
Allen and Lavi... Kyaaaa So cute The last scene made me giggle, because of the romance and cuteness and and and... Kyaaa. But really, from their encounter up to this last scene, they were just too cute, but brave and strong and and and... More kyaaaa
And Dragons, oh my, dragons! So amazing creatures And griffins, and chimeras, mermaids, fairies, elves! Oh god, I wonder... did you do any sort of research? 'Cuz I'm almost 100% positive you wrote down almost every, if not every, magical/mythical being known. In any case, I praise you even more than before
I'm so gonna read the rest of your stories, 'cuz I have a feeling they'll be just as amazing as this one
I really hope to read more from you :'D, you have become one of my favorite authors
Keep with the good work! And once again: This story is epic!

(Sorry for the sort of long review... I just love your story!) I think I might have already said that, ahahaha
Magiko chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Oh! A long time since I commented of your masterpiece! But I say immediately that closely reading ;) Beautifully finished this story. In the penultimate chapter outright I wanted to cry when Lavi talked with Death. The last chapter has already thought of seriously kill an Lavi. I really liked especially was about dragons, which I love;)

Sorry my English is very weak.
RhiannonWolf chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Yay! Happy endings are wonderful! I nearly cried while reading this. Great job!
-Rhia
LalaPanda9 chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
aww... sorry I wasn't able to review, again... -_- But this story reminded me of a movie I once watched... without the romance in it... I love this story! TvT
Winter-Freak chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Loved it! Especially the ending! Such a beautiful story.
I hope to c u at the nxt laven as well :)
ben4kevin chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I loved this fic, it always maks me sad when a fic ends.
Crazyanimelover1289 chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT HAPPEEEEEEEEENED?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HAPPILY EVER AFTEEEEEEEER! ALLEEEEEEEEN! LAVIIIIIIIIIIII!
MercenaryCrime chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Are you using Tsubasa Chronicles? I swear i heard something similar for that anime?

Oh well adds spice doesn't it! XP