Reviews for Wherever You Go, There You Are
d1x1lady chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Great story!
Anna chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Wow, you are SUCH an amazing writer!
Harmony Goldstar chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Great story! I've enjoyed!
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
*sigh*

My first thought on reading this late last night was "How do you DO that?"

It was my first thought on my first reread today and my second and even my third. How do you do that? That, being capturing that gorgeous sense of wonder and the first days of romantic love and how it evolves into a lovely, passionate enduring love.

You handled the Marcy Issue in the most absolutely perfect way—she was then and Juliet is now and the future. The Carlton we first got to know would have blundered and certainly not been that sensitive to another person's needs, but the Carlton he's evolved to on the show and whom you had run away and spend two months in his own head and had that encounter with Marcy would definitely possess the self-awareness and sensitivity to understand it was a moment—a necessary one, but not one that needs to be brought out for public consumption.

Finally, Judge Lawson should really know better than to be surprised by anything those two crazy kids do.
hfce chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Oh man that was wonderful. I am so sad to see this end. What a great way to get these two together. I loved it! You have to write more soon please. :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
soulreaper18 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Thank you so much! This was a wonderful lassiet story- both in plot and writing.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
It's over? Nooooo! Ah well, we know how all good things must have an end (and, thankfully, an epilogue). Thanks for the show. :D

Where's the next?
iknowuknow chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
WOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love the much :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lawson227 chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
All right, you're likely not to believe me, but that first segment alone? Would have qualified as a perfectly, delicious, satisfying mini-chapter(let) in an of itself. It was just so lovely and emotional and perfect on so many levels.

Of course, the fact that you followed it up with such a gorgeous interlude of the two of them together was just a bonus. :)

I do find it interesting that Carlton isn't feeling inclined to confess the full extent of his relationship with Marcy. It's a correct and very real life/adult relationship sort of choice and that's just one of the many things I love about your writing- even with the lovely fairy tale/happy ever after qualities, you inject some wonderful real life elements and weave them together into deliciously satisfying stories.
hfce chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Man that was amazing. I love how much closer they are getting. Of course the sex was good. LOL! But I can't wait to read how Carlton will handle telling Juliet about Marcy. That won't be fun. LOL!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Yummy mush!
Harmony Goldstar chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Yay! They've finally admitted they love each other! Great chapter!
iknowuknow chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Lawson227 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Oh, so very, very lovely and erotic and deliciously sweet and unbearably romantic.

Seriously- is there anything more romantic and swoon-worthy than a disciplined, reserved man like Carlton Lassiter laying it all on the line? I think not and you portrayed that magnificently here, especially as seen through Juliet's eyes.

Gorgeous bit of insight there, too, by the way, and I'm so glad you gave it to us—Juliet's thoughts and emotions and seeing a bit more of what happened in the wake of the phone call.

Maybe just a chapter(let) by your general standards, but really, a fabulously fulfilling interlude.