Reviews for Wherever You Go, There You Are
You. Are. KILLING. Me.
Lawson227 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
*GURGLE*

I... you... you... AUGH!

No, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOO! You cannot.

I cannot possibly be expected to leave a coherent, sensible, in-depth review when you... you... you... AUGH!

*WHIMPERS*
obsessedwithstabler chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Crap on a cracker.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Carlton is obviously the sort of guy who needs a bit of prodding (gentle and otherwise) and also needs to be pointed in the right direction, with regard to dealing with personal issues - he's smart at solving crimes (and doesn't need to lie, cheat or steal to do it, like *some* people ::cough cough::), but when it comes to his personal life, he is so woefully unschooled he obviously needs help. Good thing he's got Marcy on his side - it'd be interesting to see her meet Juliet. ;)

I'll be waiting for that 'new chapter' e-mail, of course. Should I get out my pokey stick?
dragonmactir chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I like Marcy, she's my kind of nagger.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I seriously just growled. GRRR! FIX THIS MESS! UGGHHH!
PatchworkDK chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
An excellenct Carltonian remix of The Break, and I do like Marcy. She's like the Angel of Christmas Present, only without the kids-under-the-robe trick.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I am so glad he made contact. He needed to do that. I am also glad Marcy is there to push him. He needs that as well. Great update.
iknowuknow chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
hahahaah update soon! I'm really enjoying this story of Lassiter being a complete idiot and running away :)))))))))
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Holy. Crap.

Seriously. Just... holy crap.

Thing, the First: I kept checking my email ALL DAY to see if you'd updated—that's how anxious I was to read this chapter.

Thing, the Second: It. Did. Not. Disappoint. At all.

Thing, the Third: What you do so very, very, VERY well is build a gorgeous sense of anticipation and that is on full force exhibit in this chapter. From waiting to see what Carlton would say in his email/text (because that's actually the one thing I had no doubt would happen in this chapter) to waiting to see what Juliet's reaction would be (and honestly, I had it half in my mind that SHE would pull a Shawn and track Carlton and show up on his doorstep).

Thing, the Fourth: I adore your introspective Carlton—the longing that's just emanating from me even as he's trying to be so dispassionate about his feelings for Juliet and his need to wean himself from them. (Yeah, good luck with that, boyo.)

Thing, the Fifth: "He knew it was merely uncommon enough for a woman to let him close enough that any intimacy had to be regarded as precious."

This was just heartbreakingly gorgeous and absolutely spot on. I can absolutely believe Carlton would see himself this way and in fact, I think we've seen glimmers of that same sentiment on the show, albeit written in a typically ha-ha funny sort of way.

Thing, the Sixth: *whimper*

Okay. Done now.
Madi M.D chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I just started reading Lassiet stories, and I really love them together! This is a really good story and I hope you write soon! Thanks!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Well. So our blue-eyed hero does indeed have a breakable heart. Whoda thunk it? I don't blame him a bit for running away, but he does need to contact Juliet. I can only *assume* she's frantic with worry about him...or am I wrong there? ;) She's not trying to interfere, bless her, but is doing her best to keep him in the loop, which I can respect.

So spot on about Shawn, of course. Dead aim, girlie-girl.

I like Marcy, of course. A no-nonsense lady, there, and I hope she doesn't get hurt by losing Lassiter to Juliet. Which we know will happen. Right? *RIGHT*?!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow. I mean, seriously- wow. From the first section, which was a marvelous red herring up until its Big Reveal, to Marcy being such a wonderful voice of reason. I know you're sometimes concerned about writing too many "Carlton runs away" stories, but I think they provide great windows of opportunity for insight into our cranky Irishman, whether it comes from his own internal musings or the observations of an independent observer, such as Marcy. In this lovely beginning, we of course, got both, even if Carlton's are a bit wrong-headed. The doofus.

And oh, my goodness, your analysis of Shawn is just absolutely Spot On. He'd track Carlton down simply to prove he could, with no consideration for why he might have felt the need to disappear so thoroughly in the first place. Introspection is now Shawn's strong suit, no.

And so nice to give him a little sumptin' sumptin'. Seems only fair.

Yep- safe to say I can't wait to see where this is going.
hfce chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Listen to her Carlton she knows what she speaks of. I can't wait to see how this pans out. EEK! I love your stories. :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 9/25/2012