Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Hypocrite1 chapter 13 . 4h
Alright gg, looks like we're getting to the next phase of development. The guild has been established, the characters are set, reputation and clearing is in great progress, major thing I'm guessing at this point is character interaction and development. Mainly Kirito and the girls. So far and I'm being completely serious, my favorite girls are Rosy and Lily. They're so very adorable with their sticking to the rules and formality and demure demeanor. And the reactions other people have when seeing their behavior around Kirito is actually hilarious.

Aside from them, Sinon is probably my fav probably because I both like her the best in the actual series, and she's had the most development so far with that giant chapter before you left us all to rot... jk I'm just glad you decided to return unlike so many others. Asuna and Argo have gotten a decent amount of exposure too but Silica is kind of lacking and Lisbeth is definitely lacking in depth. Asuna and Argo are both always at the forefront of everything with Kirito so we know them pretty well and Silica has been in a couple of situations herself, like in this chapter. Lisbeth on the other hand, we know in the background is a great smith but haven't seen much from her on stage other than some general interactions. I'm guessing you've already thought this, but a good place for her development is obviously the same as canon to get Kirito another sword on the same level as his Elucidator. Silica needs the same to a lesser level. I hope if you do decide to follow canon there you put some new stuff in and if you don't then even better.

On the chapter itself, pretty good overall, though I think I've been spoiled reading some other stories with amazing fight scenes because while I did think it was good, it wasn't much more. Your strong suit as an author is obviously characters themselves rather than fight scenes and I think that's perfectly fine. Of course without knowing about sword fighting yourself, I doubt its easy to come up with more in depth combat for SAO so I honestly can't blame. You've done well with what you have and far better than anything I could come up with.

Anyways, thanks for the quick update after the last one, and I hope to see another one soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 5h
Answer to your question: Asuna is my favorite girl.
Rogue15 chapter 13 . 9h
Really liking all of the interactions between everybody. In my opinion, those are the type of things that actually make a story great.

Seems like things are starting to come together. Will be very interesting to see where things go.

Asuna is still my favorite, but I have been on an Argo kick lately as we do not get to see her at all after SAO. She just kind of drops off the planet and for someone with her personality and history in SAO, that is just odd.

As for more development, I would say Argo or more likely Silica. Still not quite sure where Silica stands in all of this. She has been shown to grow a lot with their help, but not much of what she is thinking about things.
flo463 chapter 13 . 9h
Kirito: I don't have an aura! I have never laughed so much! everyone that the Kirito's Harem Aura is legendary! XD

and Argo's joke on Kirito's "sword" was just as hilarious!
I can imagine the reaction of Lisbeth very well!

for the girls, I would say Lisbeth and Silica, but each girl has to spend time with Kirito in turn to continue to develop their feelings and strengthen their relationship with Kirito. at this stage it becomes essential that the girls have a discussion not only between them to share but also with him.
Kirito being unable to choose, he must understand that he must accept them all as his girlfriends and share time with them.

are you planning to continue after the Aincrad Arc: Fairy Dance, Phantom Bullet, Mother's Rosario, Calibur, Alicization Arc or finish your fanfic with a twist after Kirito defeated Heatcliff/Kayaba and found his harem irl?
Guest chapter 13 . 11h
Excellent chapter it will be possible that the real swords find another legendary search to be the other sword of kirito? Dark repulser I never liked much and elucidator as design is exceptional. How far will this fanfic go until the end of Sao or will you go through the rosary of the mother until underword? What happened to the ring that Griselda wanted to sell? I think it was legendary, it seemed like an item depletion because it was never used ...
BlueAbyssHax chapter 13 . 16h
Seeing you comeback almost make my writing muscles want to be exercised. I really wish I could get my motivation back .. But it's nice to see your back and an update within the month at that.

If nothing else, I say look up the Games Continuity for some ideas that you might already have from their changes. I would like to see how you write Stella since I like her the most of the original members in that continuity.

As for who I think needs more developing...hmmm, I would like closure on that kiss, but I could go for more Asuna(I feel I don't feel MUCH coming from her since the suicidal days) or A day for Silica or Liz.
starburst98 chapter 13 . 6/18
one of the important things harems need to have is trust. such as trust that while he is spending more time with girl X today that he will also show you more attention then the others on another day, a lot of harem animes have the girls basically engage in death battles over even a minute of time together with the guy, which is completely impossible to imagine working long term. the girls need to also like eachother, and maybe "take care" of eachother sometimes, because the guy only has one "sword".

check out "Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta" and "return of the former hero" on novelupdates, they have some "what it actually means to take care of a harem" plot points.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 13 . 6/18
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 13 . 6/18
All the girls save asuna could use some additional development I know asuna is canon but since this is a multi pairing I was hoping we could get a little romance moment for all of the girls.
Tertius711 chapter 13 . 6/18
Another chapter u have truly returned and it is not a one-off event!
Quathis chapter 13 . 6/18
Good fight with plenty of epic action and Kirito being a leader and inspiration. Laughed at the teasing that happened after the fight. Until next time.
Striderm8 chapter 13 . 6/18
Favorite is obvious for me. Sinon/Shino. I've always preferred her character over the others with everything she's gone through. She feels like a real person.
Anyway, back to the story. I'm enjoying it so far, though I'm curious to see how you write off the multi pairing. Majority of people who try fail, so I'll like to see your way. Good luck with the next chapter!
Daikuno Mao chapter 12 . 6/18
Glad to have you back. Love the story, and I hope that you keep posting!
Mydrums27 chapter 13 . 6/18
great chapter as always, the boss fight was amazing
AKidLikeMe chapter 13 . 6/18
Always amazed at your storytelling, especially when it comes to boss fights and just fights/duels in general. Thanks as always for updating and keep up the good work man
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »