Reviews for The Prince of Swords
13stars chapter 16 . 1/15
Your a/n just made incredibly excited for this story and in particular the epilogue. I agree. How he stayed anonymous must be plot armor. Maybe? Idk. But an influential famous Kirito would be a treat. I'll wait for your epilogue happily.
RANDOM BOI chapter 15 . 1/13
More kirisuna fluff, please. They were the original pairing for SAO, and it would make so much sense for more Kirisuna fluff. Asuna is definitely the main girl and would love a lot more attention to her.
TigerJacob chapter 16 . 1/12
Well yours and Eroge are the only sao fics I continue to read so yeah, definitely take note when you update. It's nice to read sweet well written chapters, interested to see what's gonna happen next. Thanks for the read!
Levianeus chapter 1 . 1/11
Just read it all. My only critique is the extremely slow romance, something I find highly uncharacteristically since they're teenagers after all. 9/10
ArgoraKnight chapter 16 . 1/10
Yay! Im so happy you are back!
Rogue15 chapter 16 . 1/5
Always, always glad to see more of this.

The impact Kirito and the others could have in the real world, even other SAO players, is something that I have always felt was overlooked. An experience like SAO does not leave someone unchanged. Having just typed that, I think I went on a similar vein a few reviews ago. It has been a while... :)

Really not sure how you are going to end this, sad to even type that, but I am really looking forward to it. With all the changes, there is no way this group separates afterwards. I could see even the twins gravitating back together with them.

Thanks for a nice New year surprise. As an aside, I did not get an alert for this chapter. Just saw it was updated in browsing some favorites, issue with ffnet I am sure.
sd74 chapter 10 . 1/2
Personally, can't wait the end result for Sansa.

P.s. Not kia, but the consequences for everything leading up to this moment in his feud against Prince.
Bulbajer chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Ah... I think we all want an Argo to wake up with...
sd74 chapter 8 . 12/31/2020
I wonder in this occasion why he shivered and not look at her straight with guilt that would cause her to soften her glare.
hellfire45 chapter 16 . 12/31/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I am glad to see this being updated
sd74 chapter 6 . 12/30/2020
Gotta give credit where it's due. Nice chapter... have you thought of using pov. from members of LC?

Huh, you're slightly right Argo-chan.

On an unrelated note, it's in the details or rather the lack thereof that sometimes makes me pissed.
sd74 chapter 5 . 12/30/2020
Something along the lines of, *yawningly saying* "are you srsly not seeing this properly?" or "srsly, *sleeply shake head* you need anger management class."
sd74 chapter 4 . 12/30/2020
Girls... this is one of the reasons he needs his princely naps.
sd74 chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
Not quite Argo, he's a prince playing survival mode.
Also, was the change from the beta with the dungeon boss not remotely mentioned in the meeting?
Rocky85 chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
great chapter keep up the good work
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »