Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Not gonna lie chapter 2 . 1/16
Yours is better than the series. However, eroge is overall better. Nuttier, but better
This is now chapter 1 . 1/16
My top SAO doc. Mainly because of the cleanliness overall. The eroge fic is overall more creative, but I love your ideas. Explaining out things others don’t. Plus, love the overall differences in the start. In my mind, I would combine it with eroge and a “gamer” outside of SAO and virtual in general. Would be awesome to him become some crazy amazing warrior without the game, as well as in the game. Oh, and to be blessed with a bunch of beautiful ladies who all individually love him, and are loved. Although, with some nuttiness on the way to keep it from being too bland, while not too just plain crazy.
Turtle dude32 chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm loving this first chapter.
goodgunth123 chapter 6 . 9/13/2021
Titan hand that didn't kill anyone yet? Good that they dead before they kill someone.
Fucking bloody bastard deserve more no matter how kirito think it 'inhumane' good to see some author with steel in himself to kill some villian in story
I'm a miniman chapter 16 . 8/16/2021
Loving the progression! Can’t wait for the next, hope you’re doing well and staying safe!
TF chapter 10 . 7/16/2021
" the harder you fall, the greater you rise. " Where the fuck do people get bullshit like this or like "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? what about (not as universal, but I've heard it plenty)" god doesn't deal anymore than you can handle" or "god chokes but doesn't strangle"?
Have you never heard of sports people havin one little knee injury that permanently cripples them and prevents the from ever doing sport again? what about PTSD? Or depression?
the harder you fall, the more likely you are to stay down, the harder it is for you to stand up, the more likely it is for you to fall again (his time for good), and the more likely it is for you to be unable to reach back up to where you fell from the first time.
What doesn't kill you, but could have, either leaves you crippled for life or suffering from mental illness or both and worse.
That last one kinda works, but suicide would not exist if it was true.
Falsehoods like these make it worse, because you feel like a failure for not getting stronger after your fall or near death.
copet chapter 16 . 7/2/2021
A good chapter! I feel this as somehow a resting arc. Makes us interested in what's next in this arc. Have a nice day!
Schoolsenpai chapter 16 . 6/22/2021
absolutely love this story. I found it on the sao fanfic centeral discord server. as a newbie to the writing scene, stories like this are what inspire me to put more effort into my own fanfiction. I can't wait for more and I thank you for the wonderful story so far
Reaping Shadow chapter 16 . 5/26/2021
As someone who recently watched through all of SAO, spotted the different plotholes and weaknesses of the author, i cam here to find if the community could produce something similar, if not better than the original as i have seen it happen rarely but consequently on this site. I am glad that this is the first story of the SAO fandom i got to read as it - in an absolutely amazing fashion - tell the story of a slightly more motivated protagonist and how much that woukd have impacted the anime. I cannot even begin to put in words how well thought out, creative and absolutely perfectly written this is and how desperately i need another chapter. I really hope that tgere is still hope that this will vome to pass.

Regards,
Shadow
lquwadsik chapter 8 . 4/21/2021
lowkey got confused in the transition
lquwadsik chapter 3 . 4/21/2021
west wind brigade 2.0 remix lmfao
lquwadsik chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
HAHASDBZX IM JUST IMAGINE HIM LIKE THAT SHORT BLUE HAIRED DUDE WITH THE GUILD HAREM IN LOG HORIZON, WEST WIND BRIGADE LOL
Pls continue chapter 16 . 3/26/2021
You happen to be one of the few who has not actively participated in far too aggressive hatred towards personas, & who has restrained themselves from including cursing far too much on this site.
Please, continue.
A few points chapter 16 . 3/25/2021
Minus some hiccups & bumps,
There is a lot going on for this story.
Pleas continue
To who concerns chapter 6 . 3/25/2021
More accurately: “To whom it may concern”.

This is not spam. Nor is it trolling. Nor is it “burning”.
I merely want to say, that it is disappointing, & even insulting, & a fair deal offensive, to even think of someone, even a fictional personage, being portrayed to “cross-dress” for the sake of a plot point, or anything else. Even for what amounts to an “amusing entertainment venue”. What potential this story had was ruined by this choice.
I am deeply disappointed.
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »