Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Silver IceFox Guardian chapter 14 . 2h
PLZ I need a new chapter or I'll die. C'mon please don't leave me hanging
THEtoken1 chapter 14 . 9/18
Hey question, somewhere in the beginning when they first got trapped you had kirito state he couldn't believe he was 17 now he's back to 15? Oh, great story and thanks for writing.
The ending of this chapter was amazing, and I’m so glad you brought Yuna into it :p
ssj3gohan007 chapter 14 . 9/13
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
kynan99 chapter 5 . 9/11
Thanks
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 9/10
Nice work, well done.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 14 . 9/10
Hmm, wonder if Argo's 'hate for normality' will extend to sister-cousins in love with their Onii-chan? Otherwise, Sugu is gonna feel very depressed and left out when he gets out of SAO with half a dozen girlfriends XP (Goes to re-read the prologue to enjoy more of Touma-sama's Sugu)

My personal likes aside, thanks once again for the marvelous chapter, this fic keeps delivering beyond all expectations and I'm ashamed it took me so long to read this latest chapter (Curse you, Summer Job!)

Seriously, how great your character interaction and development are never cease to amaze me in more than one way, it truly draws the reader into the story and the ones going through it in a fantastic way and make one eager for more and more :3 Also, it truly shows how long this story has been going that we got Yuna, OS and even Hopeful Chant references in this chapter :D Sometimes it feels like a dream to know this fic is alive again after so long...

Anyway, not much more to say here except thanks for another fantastic chapter, your work just keeps being more than amazing OwO Until next time!
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 14 . 9/7
Its like in Ordinal Scale.. wow.. good job..
Ghost chapter 2 . 9/5
You really should have added that red haired dude, Klein? I forget, You can have a harem of course it is your story, but it should not just be Kirito and his Harem, you need strong side characters, so the Harem needs more characterization, hopefully that'll happen, but you also need strong male characters and not just GodKirito.
Ghost chapter 1 . 9/5
I think the biggest problem is the first chapter doesn't hook you, because of its Secondary issue. Its to busy jerking Kirito off, the story doesn't need you to literally fellate him so constantly, tone that done and it'd be better. Its hard to take the MC seriously if he is such a fucking GOD. Or Gary Sue rather. Hes popular? Fine. Hes Good Looking? Ok. Hes THE GREATEST KENDO CHAMP OF ALL TIME!? FINE. But hes ALSO super duper talented at video games? your giving him to many strengths, i could accept the ones before this to explain why he was good at sword art online and then the beta allowed him to not be shit at the gaming portion. But him being good at gun games to? Calm that down and you can get a much better story out of this. This chapter, your first chapter is so hard to get through and doesn't pull me to continue it. I've tried to read this like 10 times before but this first chapter is... well its not good. Now enough tearing you down, I DO see sprinkles of goodness. I do, but you need to calm the Kirito wanking. Now I know thats not Strictly your fault, Kirito coming from a series that has trouble with that as well.
jslee102 chapter 14 . 9/4
That was a great chapter. I like the amount of time that you spend out of combat.
squiddy323 chapter 14 . 9/3
I really love how you seem to focus more on the everyday lives of Kirito and the girls when a lot of authors usually skip that part. I think it makes a huge difference that you’re willing to take those extra steps to really build on the characters.
mysticinfluencer97 chapter 14 . 9/3
So much waff! Nice breather chapter.
Zeta Grey chapter 14 . 9/3
Yo, great chapter bro, not what I was expecting but... whatever, s'not my story y'know? anyway, finally got an update so thanks for that... awesome!~ -Grey :)
KfRsn chapter 1 . 9/2