Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Lolo John chapter 1 . 11/9
hey man if you come back... how about edit some plot so ordinal scale will never be made..
neo fusion chapter 11 . 10/22
th-that was... e-emotional...
why m-must you be s-such a awe-inspiring w-writer...?
you can m-make me c-cry! t-that's s-scary...
a-anyways, i'm r-really hoping you'll u-update s-soon...
can you plz continue
Xyoras chapter 3 . 9/15
3 swords 1 claw 1 mace 5 swords.
This formula represents your logic.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 3 . 9/2
The guild Royal Sword huh nice.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 8/30
This is good!
SrChangeling1 chapter 11 . 7/24
fuck iiiiiit i need morev
ExBlazE chapter 5 . 7/2
Finally. A chapter with NO girl troubles. I am happy as fuck right now.

I mean seriously, the only bad point in this fic is that there's too many scenes involving Kirito and his girl troubles. It's more annoying than you think actually. I personally have no problem with romance... if it is present moderately. Designing whole chapters worth of cliche manservant type of tsundere romance... yeah, not so interesting.

The only reason I don't SKIP those chapters is because I'm worried I might miss some crucial plot point.
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 7/2
Kirito's character feels overly cliche and slightly stupid to me. I mean, just think about it. Beast in combat, puppy in everything else, and a servant to girls. And dense like any other protagonist.

I'm telling you, if you don't stop or at least reduce the amount of girl troubles, I swear I'm gonna flame you.

Oh fuck it. I'm tired of typing this. Ignore this review. It's not even a review anyway.
ExBlazE chapter 3 . 7/1
Too much girl troubles. It's pitiful really. There's a reason comic relief is called comic RELIEF. There isn't enough seriousness to even give that much RELIEF.

Seriously, dude. If you don't man him up and STOP turning him into a cliche dense guy with every fucking girl crushing on him, I will use every chapter to flame you.

Man, the story's not interesting if you just keep on putting scenes where he's bullied by girls. Yes, it's bullying, what else is it?

I'm not asking you to turn Kirito into a shining white knight or an OP badass mofo. No, I'm asking you to make him LESS wimpy when it comes to girls. It's annoying really. And with the background you've given him in this fic, it even sounds stupid.

...

God, I'm tired. I don't wanna rant anymore.
But aside from that stupid girl troubles part, I rather like the other parts of the fic.
brahmann chapter 11 . 6/16
Ah ToumaFF, thank you for having delighted me with your story. You're currently AWOL and it's likely we'll never find out what happened. Still your legacy remains, and I thank you again for it.

Your story has motivated me to try and write a piece of my own, maybe I'll even write something based on your story if you don't mind.

I finished reading The Prince of Swords on June 16, but started since June 15... 2017. It kept me up the whole night and I don't regret it! It seems curious how it's close to the date of your last update, June 13, 2013.

The rest of your story remains only with you, but I'm glad we got to read what we could.

Good bye!
Damn that was unexpected. I thought Heathcliff was gonna pull another cheat. And a mysterious player at the end? This is getting interesting
Beyor chapter 11 . 6/2
i really love this story. it shows some interesting things out of the light novels with a twist en is good to read. Are you planning on continuing this story?
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 5/14
At first it took some getting used to having Kirito rely on others (always saw him as an independent guy, even in other stories I've read where he forms a guild, he didn't really rely on his team mates as much as this) but now I love this story! I hope one day you'll come back and continue this
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 5/8
Blah I can't read more, it felt wwwayyy too cocky for me. Even though its something that happens alot in anime and all. it wasn't backed up much so it felt cocky as hell. Sad to leave it midway because of this small thing. Anywho time for me to head off, ja ne
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »