Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Signe-Pyon chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
I read all the chapters in a day! that's how exciting it was :P And let me tell you; this story has gotten pretty long xPP So just keep doing you're magic ;)) I absolutely looooove it, after all 3
*gives you a few half-eaten cookies as a reward*
Fish On stick chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
It's really good but please update
ScbaStv chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
AWESOME! Amazingly well written story. I think you've done extremely well making this something all you own. I absolutely love the detail to which you've written into this and I'm looking forward to more (I hope) :)
Ravagerblade chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
You are making the girls to reliant on Kirito so damn clingy, while I can understand that he is somebody that is there for them or w/e; the way you've wrote them feels like they're obsessively clingy where they need to explore for themselves instead of hiding behind him; exception of the fighting of course; I'm talking about when there is no Boss fight.
Ravagerblade chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
BullSHit! change the damn death of rosalia... totally unneeded.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Love it. Please continue to create more of this great story.
BloodDragon3012 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
LOVE IT, BIG SAO CAN. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
ironboy32 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Come on dude! Update this story! It has a lot of potential
SuperSammy64 chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Oh my gosh that ending was the sweetest thing ever! I love reading fan fictions for reasons like this, as they show just how different things can be from what happens in the original story. Fantastic job on the story, it's great! I can't wait to read the next part and see how having Sinon as a part of the guild shakes up the story. You deserve a cookie, so here.
kirito chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Pls update soon great story
Zeus795 chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
This is an amazing story and I hope you keep working on it!
TheFunnyMonkey chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
i only just started reading and am on chap 4 but i can already tell the detail, effort, work as well as the blood, sweat, and tears you put into this story i mean seriously it is VERY well done and i do hope you keep it up bro :D can't wait to catch up and read the 12th chap :D keep doing whatever magik writing skilllz you're doing and i guarantee this will be the most popular SAO fic on this site :D
Alfonse08 chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
I hope you update this fic again soon, I like it a great deal and really want to see how it all ends.
CMPerk chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Interesting turn of events! Bring on the next 11 chapters!
CMPerk chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I think you have a character development style that expresses emotions, feelings, and intent that is really very good! The only suggestion regarding the story line is that up to this point the main characters are a little too "invincible" and Kirito is just too perfect to be true. While it makes for an uplifting storyline, is takes the storyline into the unbelievable category...that is, considering this is fantasy to nth degree! Also, I kind-of expected the open romance between Kirito and Asuna to take root by now and was curiously looking forward to how you would handle the reaction of the other girls, especially Lizbeth, to Kirito being "off-the-market" so to speak.
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »