Reviews for The Prince of Swords
conscientious chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Just... Just... Just...

wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great first chapter! I like how this Kirito is more outgoing, I wonder what's going to happen when he enters SAO, his change in personality is going to make things interesting if you ask me! again, great chapter, keep up the good work!
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
HAHAHA Man that was a beast chapter. I loved the Omake's they were lovely. I'm glad he actually didn't get stuck in the dead frame of a sword skill like originally. Was a crying shame when he lost to heathcliffe before because he got stuck in a cooldown frame.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Cute. Glad you introduced the black cats at that time. I think this early meeting will give them a greater chance of surviving later on instead of failing miserably at the worst of times.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Amazing. I love the change already. Freakin good. Your writing skills are good really good, because they emulate the Novel and that is what attracts people so much. People love such an interactive story. Wel Done. If he is the Prince who is the King? :)
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I like this change I really do. Kirito not being a pussy is simply amazing. Is Klein in this as well? You seem to have the whole cast around. What abou the axe weilding black guy? He was freaking awesome. And yuuki (if im assuming right) was the little girl ai right? She should definitely be around I really liked her. THough I'm sure you have made an excellent plan I just like those two a lot haha. I'm absolutely thrilled with this story thus far its a great deviation from the original. HOnestly i'm surprised there isn't a good one about kirito being evil considering how interesting that could be. TO understand taht he is actually killing people for real and still do it. I would suffice it to say be intriguied by the mentality that would go into that.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Shame those OC's won't show up anymore. They were all adorable. Kirito deserves a rather robust harem imo. ;)
wfkiwi chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
Great work! please update, love your flow and details, can't wait to read the next update!
alex-is-incognito chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
wow dude not bad hell that was good! keep writing! you really know how to keep your flow of words short sweet and to the point. without being overly descriptive. while at the same not being so vague that i have to think about whats happening!
CodenameD-XIII chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Pretty interesting. I love how it all interestingly all ties into the main story but keeps its originality as a fanfic. Its almost like a series of its own.
A simple fool chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
You know... This is the best, and I mean the BEST Sword Art Online story I've ever read. There are some interesting other ones out there I'll admit, like Load, or but in my opinion yours is the best. I wish you would update though... It's something you have in common with almost all the other Sword Art Online stories that I've seen and loved. You haven't updated it in a very long time. It makes me really sad. I hope you update again because you're a great writer and it would make my, and many other fans', day to see you update.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Honestly I like when stories stay close to the plot, but the thing with Sinon was too coincidental. It strayed from the story to much. This is just my opinion. Really good story even though I can't imagine Kirito as a ladies man.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Hmmm, he really should have used the Dual Wield skill, it is a high end secret skill which should take into account a certain percentage of 1 handed as it is still using 1 handed weapons, it should make no difference that he uses 2 at once

There are alot of games that give 150% dmg using daul wield, instead of the 100% dmg that using a single sword would give

Oh, and you have got to do something very soon with Sinon because as of now i am finding her to be nothing but a waste of words. Kirito and the girls already have a rather tight grouping so if you dont hurry up and do something with her its going to be extremely hard to add her to the group in a believable way (you also may want to give us a reason as to why Kirito just randomly decided to show so much interest in her as well to the point that he is a creepy stalker)

was a good chapter, but i just dont see Karito leaving the fight like he did when he knew it would only take a few more hits to win... lets face it, in Canon he went total badass on a boss and pretty much destroyed on his own (well about a quarter of its HP, but he did it in like a minute so that counts as destroying)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
oh come on, Black Cats were having trouble in a lvl 27 floor dungeon and now at most a few weeks later you have them slaughtering their way through a lvl 48 dungeon... i call bullshit on that...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
this was an amusing chapter simply for the fact Kirito was stuck as a girl in the middle of a girl conversation, something no guy should ever get cought in
1,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »