Reviews for The Prince of Swords
StarElsie chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
YAY! Kirito won! I am glad that Healthcliff didn't cheat like he did in the real anime by using his admin rights.
StarElsie chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
I wonder what will happen the next day
StarElsie chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Yay! Diabel totally failed
StarElsie chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Good chapter
StarElsie chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This story is interesting
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
YES YES YES YES YES KiriSinon SHIP SHIP SHIP SSSSHHHIIIIIIIPPPPPP!

Gawd. I love this story. This Kirito is one that has grasped to his greater potential, and this backstory further cemented him into an Ideal Hero...and thus faces the greater existential dilemmas that comes with that. I absolutely enjoyed the deep connection you established between Kirito and Sinon in this story. LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAP! BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
It's only the first flooor where Liz is still a noob smith. I don't think she dyed her hair yet at this point... I LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH 3
Meletis chapter 11 . 1/21/2015
I like it. I approve of how you put Sinon into the story. 1 small detail changed and you can change everything that happens past that. Good job.
Meletis chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
If the seemingly random girl is Sinon, then this is the only thing that happened that couldn't have potentially been in the original storyline. We shall see how this goes. As Sinon was never in SAO. Hope you had a plan ahead of time. Because if this goes poorly I'm gonna be pissed.
Meletis chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
You are doing great with this. I'm a big fan of SAO. But the beauty of the show is that the Aincrad series has such large gaps in between and such a huge amount of potential that you can morph it to your will as long as you reach the same goal. And so many floors were never featured in the show (which might I add would've let them do so much more) you have so much room for improvement. Simply amazing.
Vossan Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I was hoping for a bit more badassery with the tournament but oh well
saggy berries chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Very good so far! Though that Tournament was exactly like the GGO tornament with the exception of murder :3
NightFall57 chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Awesome story, a level above the usual fanfics, really well written, pity that this story isn't being updated anymore though... I really enjoyed the story and it's such a waste to see it abandoned.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I really hope you update this story. Even if it's just a false chapter saying that you are still alive is good enough. I don't want this story to get deleted. Thank you.
OshiroNai chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Is he dead? Maaybe But to cross THIS particular story with Highschool DxD or Infinite Stratos or even No Game No Life would be awesome since they all involve a sort of sport/game.
And who doesn't think Kirito likes games simply doesn't have a life.
1,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »