Reviews for The Prince of Swords
tati1 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
I really love this fanfic. I prefer the original storyline, but I really enjoy alternates like this that explore what Kirito could have been, if he's been more willing to accept leadership and a little less terrified of responsibility. And if he hadn't been so badly damaged by the Klein/Sachi stuff.
And I'm always happy to see more Argo!
Thanks very much for the fic, and I'm really excited to see how Kirito handles the fallout from the 50th floor battle. Additionally, Heathcliff didn't say anything during or after the retreat, which kind of startled me. And did he lose his unique skill shield, or was this an earlier version?
And I am so, so glad that someone finally stuck him in a dress. SO glad.
stevjej chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love this fic!
I can't stop reading it!
Please update soon I'm getting depressed that every good fic I read is discontinued so please please please continue it or at least update once more because it's amazing!
Jennosaur chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Is this story done? It's at one of those awk stages where it could be finished but it could also continue. I love it so far though! Read the while thing in a single day :)
Kiiroi Senko chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Hey there. Just wanted to say your work on this has been exemplary. I know it's been well over a year since the last update, so I assume you've been busy with real life, but... at the same time, I also hope this isn't a dead fic, as it's one of the stories I've seen of SAO that I absolutely love and wish I could see finished. Hoping to hear from you sometime soon, Touma.

Mr.Black64 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
The Royal Swords have just killed dozens if not hundreds of people. Love it when people do that.

"Oh my god, they are all murderers and probably have teleport crystals. Let's tell them to surrender and give them time to escape so they can go kill more people!"

Mr.Black64 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Wish this happened later on in the game. The thing that made Kirito so likeable and badass was that he was a lone wolf that didn't just survive but thrived till higher level before finally finding a partner.

Don't mind this group and forming a guild. Just wish it was delayed a bit. Maybe till level 15. Give them all time to bond a little before forming a guild and partying together all the time.
ShesTheBoss19 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I can see why my big brother liked this story. It's so fun to read and I can't wait for the next one. My bro is gonna have a lot of catching up to do when he wakes up :)
Esthelaaaa chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Great writing! I was going to criticise some points earlier on in this story, but it seems you're improving as you go... which is something that is wonderful to see!
I do hope you continue to update often, and also secretly wish for some kirito/asuna... xD lawl not that you seem to be intent on heading that way
(also pls make Kirito moar awesomerr? :3)
Ciel Moony chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
It's been a while since you updated! Hope you do soon :)
Scarlet0127 chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
Is there no more to this story? Wold have loved to see if the players actually cleared the game or not.
Scarlet0127 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
I feel this is going to be really confusing for me in the future because it deviates from the main storyline son much. Dual Wielding is a skill exclusive to Kirito only and obtained it later on. I could go on forever stating how different it is from the anime but if I didn't watch the anime I would have thought this as awesome.
Scarlet0127 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Love how this story starts with how Kirito becomes a beta tester for SAO. This chapter is also just pretty much saying how awesome he is.
DemonFoxBK201 chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Update? Pretty please?
MidnightFenrir chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
I went through your whole story and i was amazed at the work you putted into it! It's a great fanfic and i hope you will continue it.
AoiKishi chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
cool.. i'm trully in love to your story. it's epic!

laughing coffin is really awesome dangerous too.

and, i like how the way, kirito think ratioanly and positive. not so avenger like or overthinking like.

kirito is simply awesome!

u are genius!